Journal of the Annual Convocation, Missionary District of South Dakota was a report of the annual meeting of the Episcopal Church's South Dakota missionary district. The title has varied somewhat over time.
South Dakota's first Episcopal missionary district was the Missionary District of Niobrara, organized in 1871. It was renamed the Missionary District of South Dakota, with boundaries shifted to coincide with the state boundaries, in 1883. It became a diocese in 1971.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page. (See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.