presents serial archive listings for
The Journal of Infectious Diseases
The Journal of Infectious Diseases is a journal of research on microbiology, immunology, epidemiology, and related disciplines, sponsored by the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
The Journal of Infectious Diseases began in 1904. Issue copyright renewals began with the March-April 1959 issue. It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1904-1922: JSTOR has volumes 1-31 freely readable online. Later content at this site requires subscription or other paid access.
- 1923: The Internet Archive has volume 32, covering January-June 1923.
- 1923: The Internet Archive has volume 33, covering July-December 1923.
- 1924: The Internet Archive has volume 34, covering January-June 1924.
- 1924: The Internet Archive has volume 35, covering July-December 1924.
- 1925: The Internet Archive has volume 36, covering January-June 1925.
- 1925: The Internet Archive has volume 37, covering July-December 1925.
- 1926: The Internet Archive has volume 38, covering January-June 1926.
- 1926: The Internet Archive has volume 39, covering July-December 1926.
- 1927: The Internet Archive has volume 40, covering January-June 1927.
- 1927: The Internet Archive has volume 41, covering July-December 1927.
- 1996-recent: Oxford University Press currently makes articles from 1996 until 12 months ago, as well as selected later articles, freely readable to all.
Official Site / Current Material
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.