presents serial archive listings for
Library Journal is a trade magazine of libraries, published since the 19th century.
Library Journal began publication in 1876 as the American Library Journal, but the title soon shortened to Library Journal. Copyright renewals were filed for issues starting in 1935, and for contributions starting in 1932. It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1876-1877: Google Books has Volume 1 available. Access may be restricted outside the US.
- 1876-1877: The Internet Archive has Volume 1 available, copied from the Google scan above.
- 1878, 1880-1905, 1909-1910, 1914, 1916-1918, 1920-1922: HathiTrust has volumes 1, 3, and 5-47 available in full view, from volumes scanned from holdings at various libraries. Later volumes are searchable but not viewable.
- 1877-1878, 1881-1883, 1892, 1894, 1907-1911, 1919-1921: HathiTrust has volumes 2, 6-8, 11, 13, 14, 16-19, 32-36, and 44-46 available in full view, from volumes scanned from holdings at Princeton University.
- 1879: Google Books has Volume 4 available. Access may be restricted outside the US.
- 1879: The Internet Archive has Volume 4 available.
- 1906: The Internet Archive has volume 31.
- 1913: The Internet Archive has volume 38.
- 1914: The Internet Archive has volume 39.
- 1915: The Internet Archive has volume 40.
- 1919: The Internet Archive has volume 44.
- 2002-2010: The Library Journal website has articles from issues from 2002 to the present.
Official Site / Current Material
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.