SERIAL ARCHIVE LISTINGS
The Review of Economic Statistics
The Review of Economic Statistics is the original name of a quarterly American economics journal published since the early 20th century.
The Review of Economic Statistics began publishing in 1919. In the early years, various supplements were published somewhat irregularly. Issue copyright renewals began in August 1935. The journal shifted to its current name, "Review of Economics and Statistics", in 1948. It is still published today.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1919-1922: JSTOR provides free US access to the first 4 volumes, with supplements. Later volumes are restricted to institutional subscribers. Copies of some of this material from other sources (and readable outside the US) are linked below.
- 1919: HathiTrust has volume 1, number 1, dated January 1919. (It may be mislabeled "supplement 1".)
- 1919: HathiTrust has volume 1, number 2, dated April 1919. (It may be mislabeled "supplement 2".)
- 1919: HathiTrust has volume 1, number 3, dated July 1919. (It may be mislabeled "supplement 3".)
- 1919: HathiTrust has volume 1, number 4, dated October 1919. (It may be mislabeled "supplement 4".)
- 1920: HathiTrust has the two supplements of Volume 2, on the future of foreign trade, and on post-Civil War business and financial conditions.
- 1922: HathiTrust has Volume 4, with supplements.
Official Site / Current Material
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.