presents serial archive listings for
Smith College Studies in History
Smith College Studies in History was a series of articles and mongraphs on history by faculty, students, and alumni of Smith College.
Smith College Studies in History was published between 1915 and 1981. No issue or contribution copyright renewals were found for this serial.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1915-1923: HathiTrust has volumes 1-8 freely readable. Some later volumes are also searchable but not readable at this link.
- 1923-1924: HathiTrust has volume 9, numbers 1 and 2, "German Schemes of Colonization Before 1860" by Marcus L. Hansen.
- 1941-1942: The Internet Archive has volume 27, numbers 1-4, "Balkan Federation: A History of the Movement Toward Balkan Unity in Modern Times", by L. S. Stavrianos.
- 1947: HathiTrust has volume 29, "The Case of Sancho de Almazán and Juan de la Cámara versus the Crown of Castile and the Town Council of Arenas (1514)" by Caroline B. Bourland.
- 1947: HathiTrust has volume 32, "From Utopia to Florence: The Story of a Transcendentalist Community in Northampton, Mass., 1830-1852" by Alice Eaton McBee.
- 1951: HathiTrust has volume 36, "The Guild of St. Ambrose, or Schoolmasters' Guild of Antwerp, 1529-1579" by Caroline B. Bourland.
- 1954: HathiTrust has volume 40, "Continental and Colonial Servants in Eighteenth Century England" by J. Jean Hecht.
- 1956: HathiTrust has volume 42, "The Public Physicians of Ancient Greece" by Louis Cohn-Haft.
- 1957: HathiTrust has volume 43, "The Commentaries of Pius XII, Books X-XIII"
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.