presents serial archive listings for
Journal of the Senate
This is a listing for journals of the Virginia Senate, one of two legislative branches of that state's General Assembly. The full title varies somewhat from year to year.
Virginia's Senate first met in the 1700s, and meets to this day.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1778-1779: The Internet Archive has the journal of the 1778-1779 session. (This edition was published in the 1800s.)
- 1778-1779, 1792-1799, 1802-1803, 1850-1851, 1861-1862, 1870, 1879-1882, 1884, 1887-1888, 1901, 1910, 1912, 1914-1916, 1919-1920: HathiTrust has many of the journals for the 19th and early 20th centuries, scanned from the University of Michigan.
- 1785-1790: The Internet Archive has the journal for 1785-1790. (This edition was published in the 1800s.)
- 1833-1834, 1841, 1859, 1861, 1866-1867, 1869-1872, 1874-1891, 1893-1897, 1899-1902, 1910, 1912, 1914-1915, 1919-1920: HathiTrust has many of the journals for the 19th and early 20th centuries, scanned from the University of Virginia and the University of Illinois.
- 1865-1866: Google Books has the journal for the 1865-1866 session, with supplementary documents.
Official Site / Current Material
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.