presents serial archive listings for
The Windsor Magazine
The Windsor Magazine was "an illustrated monthly for men and women" published in London in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
The Windsor Magazine began in 1895. It ceased publication in 1939.
Persistent Archives of Complete Issues
- 1895-1922: HathiTrust has volumes 1-56 scanned from the collections of various libraries. Access to these volumes may be restricted outside the United States. Some alternative copies are listed below.
- 1898-1899: Google Books has volume 9, covering December 1898 through May 1899. Access may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1900-1901: Google Books has volume 13, covering December 1900 through May 1901. Access may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1903: Google Books has volume 18, covering June-November 1903. Access may be restricted outside the United States.
- 1907: Google Books has volume 26, covering June-November 1907. Access may be restricted outside the United States.
This is a record of a major serial archive. This page is maintained for The Online Books Page.
(See our criteria for listing serial archives.) This page has no affiliation with the serial or its publisher.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.