Bible. New Testament
Here are listed editions of the New Testament. Books that also include the Jewish scriptures are listed under The Bible.
These are translations made for use in missions to aboriginal peoples, in their native languages. Some of these are among the earliest records of writings in those languages.
Other online editions and versions
Editions in libraries
- The Sacred Writings of the Apostles and Evangelists of Jesus Christ (New Testament translation, 1826 edition), trans. by Alexander Campbell (HTML at Wayback Machine)
- The Sacred Writings of the Apostles and Evangelists of Jesus Christ, Commonly Styled the New Testament (fourth edition, 1835), trans. by Alexander Campbell (multiple formats at Google)
- The Source New Testament (version without notes; c2004), ed. by Ann Nyland (PDF at hollywoodjesus.com)
- Weymouth New Testament in Modern Speech (based on the third edition, 1913), ed. by Richard Francis Weymouth and Ernest Hampden-Cook (Gutenberg texts)
- The Emphatic Diaglott: Containing the Original Greek Text of What is Commonly Styled the New Testament (According to the Rescension of Dr. J. J. Griesbach,) With an Interlineary Word for Word English Translation (New York: Fowler and Wells, c1864), trans. by Benjamin Wilson (PDF at heraldmag.org)
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.