Bible. New Testament
Here are listed editions of the New Testament. Books that also include the Jewish scriptures are listed under The Bible.
This work's page has more information about this work, including links to online books about this work.
Online Editions and Versions
These are translations made for use in missions to aboriginal peoples, in their native languages. Some of these are among the earliest records of writings in those languages.
Other editions and versions
- The Sacred Writings of the Apostles and Evangelists of Jesus Christ (New Testament translation, 1826 edition), trans. by Alexander Campbell (HTML at mun.ca)
- The Sacred Writings of the Apostles and Evangelists of Jesus Christ (New Testament translation, 1835 edition), trans. by Alexander Campbell (HTML at mun.ca)
- The Source New Testament (version without notes; c2004), ed. by Ann Nyland (PDF at hollywoodjesus.com)
- Weymouth New Testament in Modern Speech (based on the third edition, 1913), ed. by Richard Francis Weymouth and Ernest Hampden-Cook (Gutenberg texts)
- The Emphatic Diaglott: Containing the Original Greek Text of What is Commonly Styled the New Testament (According to the Rescension of Dr. J. J. Griesbach,) With an Interlineary Word for Word English Translation (New York: Fowler and Wells, c1864), trans. by Benjamin Wilson (PDF at heraldmag.org)
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.