See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower terms:
Filed under: Cigarette smoke -- Health aspects -- United StatesFiled under: Cigarette smoke -- Toxicology|
Filed under: Tobacco -- Physiological effect
- Passive Smoking in the Workplace: Selected Issues (PB86-217627; 1986), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment Health Program Special Projects Office
Filed under: Tobacco -- Physiological effect -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Tobacco -- Physiological effect -- ResearchFiled under: Nicotine -- Physiological effect
- Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General of the Public Health Service (1964), by United States Surgeon General's Advisory Committee on Smoking and Health (PDF at nih.gov)
- Tobaccoism, or, How Tobacco Kills (second edition, 1923), ed. by John Harvey Kellogg (HTML with commentary at tripod.com)
- The Use and Abuse of Tobacco, by John Lizars (HTML with commentary at tripod.com)
- Research on Smoking Behavior, ed. by Murray E. Jarvik, Joseph W. Cullen, Ellen R. Gritz, Thomas M. Vogt, and Louis Jolyon West (PDF at NIH)
- Dying to Quit: Why We Smoke and How We Stop, by Janet Brigham (illustrated HTML and page images at NAP)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Tobacco smoke -- Toxicity testingFiled under: Tobacco smoke -- Toxicology
Filed under: Cigar smoke -- Toxicology -- United States
Filed under: Tobacco smoke pollution -- Health aspectsFiled under: Tobacco smoke pollution -- Measurement