Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321|
Filed under: Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321 -- Characters -- Beatrice PortinariFiled under: Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321 -- Concordances
Filed under: Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321. Divina commedia -- ConcordancesFiled under: Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Dante (1921), by Edmund G. Gardner (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Stories From the Italian Poets, With Lives of the Writers (2 volumes; 1846), by Leigh Hunt, contrib. by Dante Alighieri, Luigi Pulci, Matteo Maria Boiardo, Lodovico Ariosto, and Torquato Tasso
- Great Inspirers, by J. A. Zahm (illustrated HTML at Notre Dame)
- La Vita di Beatrice Portinari (second edition, in Italian; Bologna: N. Zanichelli, 1905), by Giovanni Federzoni
- The "Sweet New Style": Essays on Brunetto Latino, Dante Alighieri, and Geoffrey Chaucer, by Julia Bolton Holloway (HTML at florin.ms)
- A Teacher of Dante, and Other Studies in Italian Literature (New York: Moffat, Yard and Co., 1908), by Nathan Haskell Dole (HTML with commentary at elfinspell.com)
- Little Journeys to the Homes of Great Lovers, by Elbert Hubbard (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
Filed under: Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321 -- Criticism and interpretation -- HistoryFiled under: Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321 -- InfluenceFiled under: Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321 -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321 -- ReligionFiled under: Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321. Divina commedia
- A Sketch of the Lives and Writings of Dante and Petrarch; With Some Account of Italian and Latin Literature in the Fourteenth Century (London: Printed for J. Stockdale, 1790), by Thomas Penrose
- Essays, Selected From the Writings, Literary, Political, and Religious, of Joseph Mazzini (London: W. Scott, ca. 1887), by Giuseppe Mazzini, ed. by William Clarke
Filed under: Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321. Divina commedia -- BibliographyFiled under: Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321. Rime petroseFiled under: Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321. Vita Nuova
- Conversations with Kenelm: Essays on the Theology of the Commedia (London: Ubiquity Press, 2013), by J. F. Took (PDF at Ubiquity Press)
- Dante and Aquinas: A Study of Nature and Grace in the Comedy (revised; London: Ubiquity Press, 2013), by Christopher Ryan and J. F. Took (PDF at Ubiquity Press)
- Commentary and Ideology: Dante in the Renaissance (Durham, NC and London: Duke University Press, 1993), by Deborah Parker (page images at HathiTrust)
- Alani de Insulis Anticlaudianus cum Divina Dantis Alighieri Comoedia Collatus (dissertation in Latin; Andegavi: Lachèse et Dolbeau, 1885), by Eugène Bossard
- Dante, Chaucer, and the Currency of the Word: Money, Images, and Reference in Late Medieval Poetry, by Richard Allen Shoaf (HTML at ufl.edu)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.