Here are entered works on difficulties digesting certain foods, which lead to physical symptoms. Works on immune responses to specific foods are entered under Food allergy. Works on the toxic effects of food containing naturally poisonous substances or toxic chemical residues are entered under Food -- Toxicology.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower term:Used for:
- Food sensitivity
- Food hypersensitivity, Non-allergic
- Non-allergic food hypersensitivity
- Intolerance, Food
Filed under: Diabetes
Filed under: Diabetes -- AtlasesFiled under: Diabetes -- Genetic aspects
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Gastroenteritis
Filed under: Appendicitis
- Memoria Historica das Epidemias da Febre Amarella e Cholera-Morbo que Têm Reinado no Brasil (in Portuguese; Rio de Janeiro: Typ. Nacional, 1873), by José Pereira Rêgo Lavradio
Filed under: Hepatitis B -- VaccinationFiled under: Celiac disease
Filed under: Constipation
Filed under: Cystic fibrosis -- Diagnosis
Filed under: Cystic fibrosis -- Diagnosis -- United States
- Appendicitis: The Etiology, Hygienic and Dietetic Treatment (1921 edition), by J. H. Tilden
Filed under: Cystic fibrosis -- United States -- Genetic aspects
- Genetic Tests and Health Insurance: Results of a Survey (1992), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment
- Genetic Counseling and Cystic Fibrosis Carrier Screening: Results of a Survey (1992), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment