Portraits -- Catalogs
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:
Filed under: Portraits -- Catalogs|
Filed under: Artists -- Portraits -- CatalogsFiled under: Indians of North America -- Portraits -- Catalogs
- The Palace and Park, its Natural History and its Portrait Gallery, Together With a Description of the Pompeian Court, in the Undermentioned Guides: 1. Palalace and Park; 2. Portrait Gallery; 3. Ethnology and Natural History; 4. Extinct Animals; 5. Pompeian Court (5 guides in 1 volume; London: Crystal Palace Library, and Bradbury and Evans, 1854), by Samuel Phillips, R. G. Latham, Edward Forbes, Richard Owen, and George Scharf, illust. by Philip H. Delamotte
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Portraits
Filed under: Napoleon I, Emperor of the French, 1769-1821 -- Portraits -- ExhibitionsFiled under: Princesses -- Egypt -- Tell el-Amarna -- Portraits -- ExhibitionsFiled under: Queens -- Egypt -- Tell el-Amarna -- Portraits -- ExhibitionsFiled under: United States -- Biography -- Portraits -- ExhibitionsFiled under: Portraits -- Fiction
Filed under: Portrait miniatures -- Private collections -- New York (State) -- New York -- Exhibitions
Filed under: Portrait miniatures, American -- ExhibitionsFiled under: Portraits in literature
Filed under: Mummy portraits -- EgyptFiled under: Portraits, BritishFiled under: Portraits, Chinese
Filed under: Portraits, Group -- NetherlandsFiled under: Portraits, Roman
Filed under: Portraits, Roman -- Egypt
Filed under: Authors -- Self-portraitsFiled under: Silhouettes
- Memphis I, by W. M. Flinders Petrie, contrib. by J. H. Walker (PDF at ETANA)
Filed under: Shadow-picturesFiled under: Baldwin, Stanley Baldwin, Earl, 1867-1947 -- PortraitsFiled under: Beerbohm, Max, Sir, 1872-1956 -- Portraits
Filed under: Great Britain -- Biography -- Portraits
Filed under: Maine -- Biography -- PortraitsFiled under: Columbus, Christopher -- PortraitsFiled under: Cubans -- PortraitsFiled under: Dakota Indians -- PortraitsFiled under: De la Mare, Walter, 1873-1956 -- PortraitsFiled under: Dramatists, English -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- PortraitsFiled under: Eddington, Arthur Stanley, Sir, 1882-1944 -- PortraitsFiled under: Einstein, Albert, 1879-1955 -- PortraitsFiled under: Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 -- PortraitsFiled under: Galsworthy, John, 1867-1933 -- PortraitsFiled under: Gandhi, Mahatma, 1869-1948 -- PortraitsFiled under: Hauptmann, Gerhart, 1862-1946 -- PortraitsFiled under: Indians of North America -- PortraitsFiled under: Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 -- PortraitsFiled under: MacDonald, James Ramsay, 1866-1937 -- PortraitsFiled under: Robespierre, Maximilien, 1758-1794 -- PortraitsFiled under: Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Portraits
- The History of Silhouettes (London: The Connoisseur, 1911), by Emily Jackson
Filed under: Shaw, Bernard, 1856-1950 -- PortraitsFiled under: Steer, Philip Wilson, 1860-1942 -- PortraitsFiled under: Washington, George, 1732-1799 -- Portraits
- An Inquiry Into the Authenticity of Various Pictures and Prints, Which, From the Decease of the Poet to Our Own Times, Have Been Offered to the Public as Portraits of Shakspeare (London: Printed for Robert Triphook, 1824), by James Boaden (page images at CMU)
- Life Portraits of William Shakespeare: A History of the Various Representations of the Poet, With an Examination Into Their Authenticity (London: S. Low, Son, and Marston, 1864), by J. Hain Friswell (page images at HathiTrust)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.