Stanley, Henry M. (Henry Morton), 1841-1904
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Stanley, Henry M. (Henry Morton), 1841-1904|
- Great Explorations in the Wilds of Africa (Toronto: A. H. Hovey and Co., 1886), ed. by J. T. Headley (multiple formats at archive.org)
- With Stanley on the Congo (London: Nelson, n.d.), by M. Douglas (multiple formats at archive.org)
- A Visit to Stanley's Rear-Guard at Major Barttelot's Camp on the Aruhwimi, With an Account of the River-Life on the Congo (Edinburgh and London: W. Blackwood and Sons, 1889), by John Reinhardt Werner (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Heroes of the Dark Continent, by James W. Buel (illustrated HTML with commentary at erbzine.com)
- Great African Travellers, from Mungo Park to Livingstone and Stanley, by William Henry Giles Kingston (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.