Talmud -- Criticism, interpretation, etc
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Talmud -- Criticism, interpretation, etc
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Talmud
Filed under: Talmud -- HermeneuticsFiled under: Talmud -- Introductions
Filed under: Aramaic language -- Dictionaries -- English
- The Wisdom of Israel: Being Extracts From the Babylonian Talmud and Midrash Rabboth (second impression; London: John Murray, 1910), ed. by Edwin Collins (HTML at sacred-texts.com)
- Three Lectures on the Origin of Christianity (Cincinnati: Bloch and Co., 1883), by Isaac Mayer Wise (PDF at americanjewisharchives.org)
- Éfés Dammîm: A Series of Conversations at Jerusalem Between a Patriarch of the Greek Church and a Chief Rabbi of the Jews, Concerning the Malicious Charge Against the Jews of Using Christian Blood (includes Reuchlin's defense of the Talmud in an appendix; London: Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans, 1841), by Isaac Baer Levinsohn, trans. by Louis Loewe, contrib. by Johann Reuchlin (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Talmudische Archäologie (3 volumes in German; Leipzig: G. Fock, 1910-1912), by Samuel Krauss
Filed under: Aramaic language -- Texts
- A Dictionary of the Targumim, the Talmud Babli and Yerushalmi, and the Midrashic Literature (2 volumes; 1903), by Marcus Jastrow
- Sefer Ha-Shoroshim: A Hebrew and English Lexicon Containing All the Words of the Old Testament, With the Chaldee Words in Daniel, Ezra, and the Targums, and Also the Talmudical and Rabbinical Words Derived From Them (London: Printed for the author and sold by Longman, Reese, Orme, Brown and Green, et al., 1834), by Selig Newman (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Talmud -- LegendsFiled under: Talmud -- MethodologyFiled under: Talmud -- QuotationsFiled under: Aggada
Filed under: Aggada -- Translations into EnglishFiled under: Tannaim
Filed under: Talmud. Berakhot -- Commentaries
Filed under: Apocalypse of Abraham -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Filed under: Apocryphal books (New Testament) -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Filed under: Apocryphal books (Old Testament) -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Filed under: Ascension of Isaiah -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Filed under: Beatitudes -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Filed under: Bhagavadgītā -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Filed under: Bible -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Tablettes d'Uruk à l'Usage des Prêtres du Temple d'Anu au Temps des Séleucides (Textes Cuneiformes v6, in Akkadian with French notes; Paris; P. Geuthner, 1922), ed. by F. Thureau-Dangin
- Palestinian Syriac Texts From Palimpsest Fragments in the Taylor-Schechter Collection (London: C.J. Clay and Sons, 1900), ed. by Agnes Smith Lewis and Margaret Dunlop Gibson
- The Hoax of Higher Criticism (Tyler, TX: Institute for Christian Economics, c1989), by Gary North (PDF with commentary at garynorth.com)
- The Interpretation of the Bible in the Church (1994), by Catholic Church. Pontificia Commissio Biblica (HTML at EWTN)
- Liberating Planet Earth: An Introduction to Biblical Blueprints (second printing; Fort Worth, TX: Dominion Press, 1991), by Gary North (PDF with commentary at garynorth.com)
- The Bible Unmasked (c1926), by Joseph Lewis (PDF at atheistempire.com)
- 101 Bible Secrets That Christians Do Not Know, by Ernest L. Martin (HTML with commentary at askelm.com)
- The Bible and Other Ancient Literature in the Nineteenth Century, by L. T. Townsend (PDF files at rae.org)
- The Bible: I. Authenticity; II. Credibility; III. Morality (New York: Truth Seeker Co., 1907), by John E. Remsburg (Gutenberg text)
- The Bible in the Modern World (prepublication version of "The Bible and the Modern World", from 1993 lectures), by David J. A. Clines (HTML at Sheffield)
- The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan During the Christian Dispensation (Toronto : Review and Herald Pub. Co., 1893), by Ellen Gould Harmon White (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan: The Conflict of the Ages in the Christian Dispensation (based on the 1911 revised edition), by Ellen Gould Harmon White (HTML at whiteestate.org)
- Is it God's Word?, by Joseph Wheless (text files at infidels.org)
- A Plea for the Critical Study of the Scriptures, Against Romanism and Rationalism (Pittsburgh: Shryock and Hacke, 1852), by Melancthon W. Jacobus (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Profiting From the Word, by Arthur Walkington Pink (multiple formats at chapellibrary.org)
- Short Essays in Biblical Criticism, Reprinted from The Christian Standard, 1893-1904 (Cincinnati: Standard Pub. Co., c1910), by J. W. McGarvey (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Who Wrote the Bible?, by Washington Gladden (Gutenberg text)
- The Basic Revelation in the Holy Scriptures (with other books by this author), by Witness Lee (frame-dependent HTML at ministrybooks.org)
- The Book of the Bee, by Solomon, Bishop of Basra, ed. by E. A. Wallis Budge (HTML at sacred-texts.com)
- Common Sense Thoughts on the Bible: for Common Sense People, by William Denton (page images at MOA)
- Mystery of the Ages, by Herbert W. Armstrong (multiple formats with commentary at thetrumpet.com)
- Self-Contradictions of the Bible (New York: A. J. Davis and Company, 1860), by William Henry Burr (HTML with commentary at sacred-texts.com)
- Understanding the Scriptures, by Francis John McConnell (Gutenberg text)
- Christ in All the Scriptures, by A. M. Hodgkin (HTML at thebookwurm.com)
- The Greek Word Aion-Aionios, by J. W. Hanson (HTML at tentmaker.org)
- Supernatural Religion: An Inquiry into the Reality of Divine Revelation (popular edition; London: Watts and Co., 1902), by Walter Richard Cassels (HTML at Freethought Archives)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.