Tobacco -- Physiological effect -- Periodicals
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Tobacco -- Physiological effect -- Periodicals
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Tobacco -- Physiological effect
Filed under: Tobacco -- Physiological effect -- ResearchFiled under: Nicotine -- Physiological effect
Filed under: Tobacco -- Toxicology -- United States -- Periodicals
- Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General of the Public Health Service (1964), by United States Surgeon General's Advisory Committee on Smoking and Health (PDF at nih.gov)
- Tobaccoism, or, How Tobacco Kills (second edition, 1923), ed. by John Harvey Kellogg (HTML with commentary at tripod.com)
- The Use and Abuse of Tobacco, by John Lizars (HTML with commentary at tripod.com)
- Research on Smoking Behavior, ed. by Murray E. Jarvik, Joseph W. Cullen, Ellen R. Gritz, Thomas M. Vogt, and Louis Jolyon West (PDF at NIH)
- Dying to Quit: Why We Smoke and How We Stop, by Janet Brigham (illustrated HTML and page images at NAP)
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.