See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower term:Used for:
Filed under: Complexes, Cochain
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Categories (Mathematics)
Filed under: Localization theory -- CongressesFiled under: Categories (Mathematics) -- PeriodicalsFiled under: ToposesFiled under: Triples, Theory of
- Toposes, Triples, and Theories (version 1.1, reprinted in Theory and Applications of Categories, 2005), by Michael Barr and Charles Wells (PDF in Canada)
- Category Theory for the Sciences (Cambridge, MA, and London: MIT Press, c2014), by David I. Spivak (illustrated HTML with commentary at MIT Press)
- Category Theory for Computing Science (revised reprint from Theory and Applications of Categories, 2013), by Michael Barr and Charles Wells (PDF in Canada)
- Functors and Categories of Banach Spaces: Tensor Products, Operator Ideals, and Functors on Categories of Banach Spaces (c1978), by Peter W. Michor (PDF in Austria)
- Banach Modules and Functors on Categories of Banach Spaces (c1979), by Johann Cigler, Viktor Losert, and Peter W. Michor (PDF in Austria)
- Category Theory for Programmers (free online edition), by Bartosz Milewski, ed. by Igal Tabacnik (illustrated HTML and PDF with commentary at bartoszmilewski.com and Github)