See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Adolescent Behavior|
- Youth violence : a report of the Surgeon General. ([Rockville, Md.] : Dept. of Health and Human Services, U.S. Public Health Service ; Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., [2001?]), by National Institute of Mental Health (U.S.), Center for Mental Health Services (U.S.), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.), and United States Public Health Service (page images at HathiTrust)
- Youth problems in the city : a data inventory : 1979 annual report / (Chicago : Illinois Department of Mental Health, Institute for Juvenile Research, 1979), by Chicago Alliance for Collaborative Effort. Juvenile Justice Task Force and Institute for Juvenile Research (Ill.). Program I. (page images at HathiTrust)
- Adolescence : its psychology and its relations to physiology, anthropology, sociology, sex, crime, religion and education / (New York : D. Appleton and Co., 1904), by G. Stanley Hall (page images at HathiTrust)
- Measuring violence-related attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors among youths : a compendium of assessment tools / (Atlanta, Ga. (4770 Buford Hwy. NE, MS K-60, Atlanta, 30341-3742) : Division of Violence Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1998), by Christopher B. Behrens, Susan B. Toal, Linda L. Dahlberg, and National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (U.S.). Division of Violence Prevention (page images at HathiTrust)
- National survey results on drug use from the Monitoring the Future study, 1975-1997 / (Rockville, Md. : National Institute on Drug Abuse, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health ; Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., 1998), by Lloyd Johnston, Jerald G. Bachman, Patrick M. O'Malley, University of Michigan. Institute for Social Research, and National Institute on Drug Abuse (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.