Here are entered works discussing advertising in newspapers. Works discussing advertising of newspapers are entered under Advertising -- Newspapers.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower term:Used for:
Filed under: Personals -- England -- London -- Fiction
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Advertising
Filed under: Advertising -- Alcoholic beverages -- England
Filed under: Advertising -- Baby foods -- Developing countriesFiled under: Advertising -- Baby foods -- Moral and ethical aspectsFiled under: Advertising -- Baking powder
Filed under: Journalism, Religious
Filed under: Journalism, Religious -- United StatesFiled under: Advertising -- SoapFiled under: Advertising -- FictionFiled under: Advertising -- Food
- Advertising Theory and Practice (revised edition; Chicago: R. D. Irwin, 1946), by C. H. Sandage (page images at HathiTrust)
- Scientific Advertising (1923), by Claude C. Hopkins (PDF with commentary at scientificadvertising.com)
- The Ayer Idea in Advertising (c1912), by N.W. Ayer & Son (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Forty Years of Advertising: A Collection of Somewhat Intimate Talks on Certain Phases of Advertising, by the Largest and Leading Agency (Philadelphia et al.: N. W. Ayer and Son, c1909), by N.W. Ayer & Son (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Publicity: Some of the Things It Is and Is Not (New York: Industries Publishing Company, 1925), by Ivy L. Lee (page images at loc.gov)
- The Story of a Pantry Shelf: An Outline History of Grocery Specialties, by Butterick Publishing Company (HTML and page images at LOC)
Filed under: Advertising -- United States -- History
- The Jolly Adventures of Billy Van and Betty Camp (Indianapolis: Van Camp Products Co., c1923), by Edward M. Carney, illust. by Carl Mueller
Filed under: Advertising -- Medicine -- England
Filed under: Advertising -- New York (State) -- Syracuse -- SpecimensFiled under: Advertising -- Periodicals
Filed under: Packaging -- Periodicals
Filed under: Television advertising -- United States -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Advertising -- Psychological aspectsFiled under: Advertising -- Textbooks
Filed under: Advertising -- Tobacco -- AustraliaFiled under: Advertising -- United States
Filed under: Deceptive advertising -- United StatesFiled under: Market surveys -- United States
Filed under: Advertising agencies -- England -- FictionFiled under: Advertising, Magazine
Filed under: Posters, American -- 19th century -- Catalogs
Filed under: Posters -- New York (State) -- New York -- CatalogsFiled under: Posters -- United StatesFiled under: Posters, AmericanFiled under: Comic books, strips, etc., in advertisingFiled under: Display of merchandiseFiled under: Mailing listsFiled under: Sex role in advertisingFiled under: Signs and signboardsFiled under: Symbolism in advertisingFiled under: Television advertisingFiled under: Word-of-mouth advertising
- La Spada dell'America: La Pubblicitá in Teoria e Nella Tecnica (first edition, in Italian; Milan: F. Treves, 1919), by Pio Cavalli
- Unleashing the Ideavirus, by Seth Godin
More items available under broader and related terms at left.