Here are entered works on creating aerial photographs. Works on interpreting aerial photographs are entered under Photographic interpretation. Works on handling, maintaining, and indexing aerial photographs in unbound collections are entered under Aerial photographs.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:Used for:
- Airborne photography
- Air photography
- Balloon photography
- Photography, Aerial
Filed under: Photographic reconnaissance systems -- United States -- History
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Photography
Filed under: Photography -- Canada -- History -- 19th centuryFiled under: Photography -- Canada -- History -- 20th century
Filed under: Architectural photography -- Canada -- History -- 20th centuryFiled under: Photography -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Filed under: Photography -- Digital techniques -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Documents on microfilm -- CatalogsFiled under: CamerasFiled under: Photography -- ExhibitionsFiled under: Photography -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Photomediations: A Reader (online editions; 2016), ed. by Kamila Kuc and Joanna Zylinska (illustrated HTML and PDF at openhumanitiespress.org)
- Voigtländer and I in Pursuit of Shadow Catching: A Story of Fifty-Two Years' Companionship with a Camera (reprint of a 1901 edition; New York: Arno Press, 1973), by J. F. Ryder (page images at HathiTrust)
- The History and Practice of the Art of Photography, by Henry Hunt Snelling (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- A Manual of Photography (Philadelphia: Bernerman and Wilson, 1868), by M. Carey Lea (page images at MOA)
- A Popular Treatise on Photography; Also, A Description of, and Remarks On, the Stereoscope and Photographic Optics, Etc., Etc. (London: Virtue Bros. and Co., 1863), by D. van Monckhoven, trans. by W. H. Thornthwaite (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Traité de Photographie par les Procédés Pelliculaires (2 volumes in French; Paris: Gauthier-Villars et fils, 1889-1890), by George Balagny
- Treatise of Photography on Collodion (second edition; Cincinnati: Longley Bros., 1858), by Charles Waldack and Peter Neff
Filed under: Photography -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Photography -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Photography -- Social aspectsFiled under: Astronomical photographyFiled under: CinematographyFiled under: Color photographyFiled under: DaguerreotypeFiled under: MicrophotographyFiled under: Nature photography
- Practical Photography: Being the Science and Art of Photography, Developed for Amateurs and Beginners (London: "The Bazaar" office, ca. 1881), by Owen Wheeler
Filed under: Photography in literatureFiled under: Photography, ArtisticFiled under: Portrait photographyFiled under: Spirit photographyFiled under: Telephotography
- Kearton's Nature Pictures: Beautifully Reproduced in Photogravure, Colour, and Black and White from Photographs by Richard and Cherry Keaton (2 volumes; London: Waverley Book Co., ca. 1910), by Richard Kearton, illust. by Richard Kearton and Cherry Kearton
Filed under: Trick photography
- Modern Telephotography: A Practical Manual of Working Methods and Application (London: Ross Ltd., 1910), by Owen Wheeler
More items available under broader and related terms at left.