Agricultural chemistry -- Periodicals
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Agricultural chemistry -- Periodicals
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Agricultural chemistry
Filed under: Agricultural chemistry -- Technique
Filed under: Alkali lands -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: Chemistry -- Periodicals
Filed under: Analytical chemistry -- Periodicals
Filed under: Biochemistry -- Periodicals
- Die Organische Chemie in ihrer Anwendung auf Agricultur und Physiologie (third impression, in German; Braunschweig: F. Vieweg und Sohn, 1841), by Justus Liebig
- Elements of Agricultural Chemistry (Edinburgh: A. and C. Black, 1860), by Thomas Anderson
- Elements of Scientific Agriculture (New York: C. M. Saxton and Co., 1855), by John Pitkin Norton (page images at MOA)
- How Crops Grow, by Samuel W. Johnson (page images at MOA)
- Organic Chemistry in its Applications to Agriculture and Physiology (first American edition; Cambridge, MA: J. Owen, et al., 1841), by Justus Liebig, ed. by Lyon Playfair and John White Webster (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Professor Liebig's Complete Works on Chemistry (several works bound into 1 volume; Philadelphia: T. B. Peterson, ca. 1850), by Justus Liebig
- Rural Economy, In Its Relations With Chemistry, Physics, and Meteorology (1850 edition), by J. B. Boussingault (page images at MOA)
- The Collected Works of Sir Humphry Davy, Bart. (9 volumes; London: Smith, Elder and Co., 1839-1840), by Humphry Davy, ed. by John Davy (page images at HathiTrust)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.