Alexander, the Great, 356 B.C.-323 B.C.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Alexander, the Great, 356 B.C.-323 B.C.
Filed under: Alexander, the Great, 356 B.C.-323 B.C. -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Alexander, the Great, 356 B.C.-323 B.C. -- FictionFiled under: Alexander, the Great, 356 B.C.-323 B.C. -- Romances|
- The Life of Alexander of Macedon (New York: Longmans, Green and Co., 1955), by Pseudo-Callisthenes, ed. by Elizabeth Hazelton Haight (page images at HathiTrust)
- A Compendium of Aljamiado Literature (New York; Paris: Protat, 1929), ed. by A. R. Nykl (page images in Austria)
- The History of Alexander the Great: Being the Syriac version of the Pseudo-Callisthenes, Edited from Five Manuscripts, with an English Translation and Notes (in Syriac and English; Cambridge, UK: At the University Press, 1889), by Pseudo-Callisthenes, ed. by E. A. Wallis Budge
- La Légende d'Alexandre et d'Aristote (in French; Rouen: Cagniard, 1892), by Alexandre Héron
- Prose Life of Alexander, ed. by J. S. Westlake (HTML at Michigan)
- The Wars of Alexander: An Alliterative Romance Translated Chiefly from the Historia Alexandri Magni de Preliis (Early English text society edition (EETS extra series #47), originally published 1886), ed. by Walter W. Skeat, contrib. by Archipresbyter Leo (multiple formats at archive.org)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.