America -- Antiquities -- Societies, etc.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: America -- Antiquities -- Societies, etc.
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: America -- Antiquities
Filed under: America -- Antiquities -- Early works to 1800
- University of California Publications in American Archaeology and Ethnology (1903-1964) (full serial archives)
- Incentives to the Study of the Ancient Period of American History: An Address, Delivered Before the New York Historical Society, at its Forty-Second Anniversary, 17th November 1846 (New York: Press of the Historical Society, 1847), by Henry Rowe Schoolcraft (Gutenberg text)
- Quatre Lettres sur le Mexique: Exposition Absolue du Système Hiéroglyphique Mexicain; La Fin de Pȧge de Pierre; Époque Glaciaire Temporaire; Commencement De Pȧge de Bronze; Origines de la Civilisation Et des Religions de L'antiquité; (Collection de Documents Dans les Langues Indigenes v4, in French, with an English appendix by Rafinesque on the Lenape; Paris: F. Brachet; Mexico: Juan Buxo y Cia., 1868), by abbé Brasseur de Bourbourg, contrib. by C. S. Rafinesque
- Bulletin (Smithsonian Institution, Bureau of American Ethnology) (partial serial archives)
- Ancient America, in Notes on American Archaeology (New York: Harper and Bros., c1871), by John D. Baldwin (Gutenberg text, illustrated HTML, and page images)
- Memoirs of the Society for American Archaeology (partial serial archives)
- Prehistoric America (5 volumes; Chicago: American Antiquarian Office, 1898-1905), by Stephen D. Peet
- Bibliothèque Mexico-Guatémalienne: Précédée d'un Coup d'Oeil sur les Études Américaines dans leurs Rapports avec les Études Classiques et Suivie du Tableau par Ordre Alphabétique des Ouvrages de Linguistique Américaine Contenus dans le même Volume (in French; Paris: Maisonneuve et cie, 1871), by abbé Brasseur de Bourbourg
- An Inquiry Into the Origin of the Antiquities of America (New York: J. C. Colt.; et al., 1839), by John Delafield, contrib. by James Lakey and Charles Pettit McIlvaine, illust. by James A. Cleveland
- An Inquiry Into the Origin of the Antiquities of America (Cincinnati: N. G. Burgess and Co., 1839), by John Delafield, contrib. by James Lakey and Charles Pettit McIlvaine, illust. by James A. Cleveland (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Lost Atlantis and Other Ethnographic Studies (Edinburgh: D. Douglas, 1892), by Daniel Wilson (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Report of the United States commission to the Columbian historical exposition at Madrid. (Washington, Govt. print. off., 1895), by United States. Commission to the Madrid exposition (page images at HathiTrust)
- A lecture on the discovery of America by the Northmen, five hundred years before Columbus, delivered in New York, and in the other cities of the state, also in some of the first seminaries. By A. Davis. (New-York, S. Colman, 1839), by A. Davis (page images at HathiTrust)
- Discovery of New-England by the Northmen five hundred years before Columbus, with an introduction on the antiquities of America and the first inhabitants of Central America. With important additions. A lecture, delivered in New York, Washington, Boston and other cities ... by A. Davis ... (Boston, Dutton and Wentworth's Print, 1844), by A. Davis (page images at HathiTrust)
- Discovery of New-England by the Northmen five hundred years before Columbus : with an introduction on the antiquities of America and the first inhabitants of Central America, with important additions. A lecture, delivered in New-York, Washington, Boston and other cities ... / by A. Davis. (Troy, N.Y. : From the press of N. Tuttle, 1845), by A. Davis (page images at HathiTrust)
- Essays of an Americanist: I. Ethnologic and Archæologic. II. Mythology and Folk Lore. III. Graphic Systems and Literature. IV. Linguistic., by Daniel G. Brinton (Gutenberg ebook)
- La cruz en América (Arqueología Argentina) (in Spanish), by Adán Quiroga, contrib. by Samuel A. Lafone Quevedo (Gutenberg ebook)
- The Lost Atlantis and Other Ethnographic Studies, by Daniel Wilson (Gutenberg ebook)
- The History of Ancient America, Anterior to the Time of Columbus: Proving the Identity of the Aborigines with the Tyrians and Israelites; and the Introduction of Christianity into the Western Hemisphere By The Apostle St. Thomas, by George Jones (Gutenberg ebook)
- The Ancient Monuments of North and South America, 2nd ed., by C. S. Rafinesque (Gutenberg ebook)
Filed under: America -- Antiquities -- Periodicals
Filed under: Societies, etc.
Filed under: African Americans -- Societies, etc.
- A Discourse Intended to Commemorate the Discovery of America by Christopher Columbus: Delivered at the Request of the Historical Society in Massachusetts, on the 23d day of October, 1792, Being the Completion of the Third Century Since That Memorable Event; To Which Are Added Four Dissertations (Boston: Belknap and Hall, 1792), by Jeremy Belknap
- A General History of The Americans, of Their Customs, Manners, and Colours; An History of The Patagonians, of The Blafards, and White Negroes; History of Peru; An History of The Manners, Customs, &c. of The Chinese and Egyptians, Selected from M. Pauw (Rochdale, UK: T. Wood, 1806), by Cornelius Pauw, ed. by Daniel Webb (multiple formats at archive.org)
Filed under: Agricultural education -- Societies, etc.
Filed under: Agriculture -- Societies, etc.
- The History of the Order of the Eastern Star Among Colored People (Des Moines, IA: The Bystander Press, 1925), by Mrs. S. Joe Brown (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Friends of Ethiopia in America (1935), by Friends of Ethiopia in America, contrib. by Emperor of Ethiopia Haile Selassie I, Azaz Wahrnek Martin, and Takla Hawaryat (multiple formats with reshuffled pages at archive.org)
- History of the United Brothers of Friendship, and Sisters of the Mysterious Ten, in Two Parts: A Negro Order Organized August 1, 1861, in the City of Louisville, Ky. (Louisville, KY: Bradley and Gilbert, 1897), by W. H. Gibson
- Finding a Way Out: An Autobiography, by Robert Russa Moton (HTML and TEI at UNC)
Filed under: Anti-Catholicism -- United States -- Societies, etc.
Filed under: Archaeology -- Societies, etc.
Filed under: Art -- Societies, etc.
Filed under: Beekeepers -- Societies, etc.
Filed under: Bible -- Publication and distribution -- Societies, etc.
- Your Farm Bureau (New York et al.: McGraw-Hill Book Co., 1958), by Alice Sturgis, contrib. by Richard Armour, illust. by Leo Hershfield and Alan Atkins (page images at HathiTrust)
- Pendleton famers' society. (Atlanta, Ga., Foote & Davies co., 1908), by Pendleton farmers' society. Committee on history (page images at HathiTrust)
- Address to the agricultural organizations in the United States. (Nashville, Tenn., Printed at Union & American book and job office, 1871), by National agricultural association (page images at HathiTrust)
- A sketch of the Agricultural society of St. James, Santee, South Carolina. And an address on the traditions and reminiscences of the parish delivered before Society on 4th of July, 1907. By David Doar. (Charleston, S.C., Calder-Fladger co., printers and binders, 1908), by David Doar (page images at HathiTrust)
- Proceedings. (Calcutta, Baptist mission press, 184 -), by Agricultural & Horticultural Society of India (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Jahresbericht. (Leipzig, Thalacker & Schöffer, 1904-), by Gesellschaft für Geschichte und Literatur der Landwirtschaft (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Transactions of the New Hampshire state agricultural society, 1850/52-1860 : with condensed reports of county societies... (Concord [etc.], 1853-), by New Hampshire State Agricultural Society (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Bibliography -- Societies, etc.
Filed under: Birth control -- United States -- Societies, etc.
Filed under: Botany -- Societies, etc
Filed under: Cape Cod (Mass.) -- Societies, etc.
Filed under: Chemistry -- Societies, etc.
- Histoire de la Société Biblique Protestante de Paris (1818 à 1868) (with biographical notices by Schickler; in French; Paris: Société Biblique Protestante, 1868), by O. Douen, contrib. by F. de Schickler
- Proceedings of the State Bible Convention of South Carolina, Held at Columbia, Sept. 17 and 18, 1862; With a Sermon Preached Before the Convention (Columbia, SC: Southern Guardian Steam-Power Press, 1862), contrib. by George Howe
- [Christian pamphlets. ([United States : s.n., 1851-1864]) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Rapport. (Lausanne, Frères Blanchard.), by Société de Bible du Canton de Vaud and Société biblique du Canton de Vaud, ed. by Louis Levade (page images at HathiTrust)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.