American fiction -- North Carolina -- Women authors
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: American fiction -- North Carolina -- Women authors -- Bio-bibliography
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: American literature -- North Carolina -- Women authors -- Bio-bibliography
Filed under: American fiction -- Women authors
Filed under: American fiction -- Women authors -- History and criticism
- Daughters of Aesculapius: Stories Written by Alumnae and Students of the Woman's Medical College of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia: George W. Jacobs and Co., 1897)
- Writing Tricksters: Mythic Gambols in American Ethnic Literature (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1997), by Jeanne Rosier Smith (HTML at UC Press)
- Galactic Suburbia: Recovering Women's Science Fiction (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c2008), by Lisa Yaszek (PDF at Ohio State)
- Adventures of the Spirit: The Older Woman in the Works of Doris Lessing, Margaret Atwood, and Other Contemporary Women Writers (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c2007), ed. by Phyllis Sternberg Perrakis (PDF at Ohio State)
- Fictions of Authority: Women Writers and Narrative Voice (Ithaca, NY and London: Cornell University Press, c1992), by Susan Sniader Lanser (PDF and EPub with commentary at Cornell Open)
- Afro-Future Females: Black Writers Chart Science Fiction's Newest New-Wave Trajectory (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c2008), ed. by Marleen S. Barr (PDF at Ohio State)
- Dialogues/Dialogi: Literary and Cultural Exchanges Between (Ex) Soviet and American Women (Durham, NC and London: Duke University Press, 1994), by Susan Hardy Aiken, Adele Marie Barker, M. M. Koreneva, and E. A. Stetsenko (page images at HathiTrust)