See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Narrower terms:Used for:
- Newspapers in the United States
Filed under: American newspapers
Filed under: American newspapers -- Michigan -- BibliographyFiled under: American newspapers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Bibliography|
Filed under: American newspapers -- DirectoriesFiled under: American newspapers -- Foreign language pressFiled under: American newspapers -- History
- The Iconography of Manhattan Island, 1498-1909: Compiled From Original Sources and Illustrated by Photo-Intaglio Reproductions of Important Maps, Plans, Views, and Documents in Public and Private Collections (6 volumes; New York: Robert H. Dodd, 1915-1928), by I. N. Phelps Stokes, contrib. by F. C. Wieder and Victor Hugo Paltsits
Filed under: American newspapers -- Southern States
Filed under: American newspapers -- Texas -- Dallas
- News for All: America's Coming of Age With the Press (New York and Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1995), by Thomas C. Leonard (multiple formats at archive.org)
- History of Auxiliary Newspaper Service in the United States (Champaign, IL: Illini Pub. Co., 1923), by Elmo Scott Watson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Literary Influences in Colonial Newspapers, 1704-1750 (dissertation; New York: Columbia University Press, 1912), by Elizabeth Christine Cook
- A History of Newspaper Syndicates in the United States, 1865-1935 (1936), by Elmo Scott Watson (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Japanese American newspapers -- Washington (State) -- Seattle
- Fresh Ink: Behind the Scenes at a Major Metropolitan Newspaper (Denton, TX: University of North Texas Press, 1995), by David Gelsanliter, contrib. by Gene Roberts
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.