Analysis of variance
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Related term:Narrower term:Used for:
- ANOVA (Analysis of variance)
- Variance analysis
Filed under: Analysis of variance
Filed under: Multivariate analysis
Filed under: Spatial analysis (Statistics) -- Computer programsFiled under: Multivariate analysis -- Data processing
Filed under: Regression analysis -- Data processingFiled under: Cluster analysis
Filed under: Document clusteringFiled under: Discriminant analysis
Filed under: Psychology -- Mathematical models
Filed under: Intellect -- Mathematical models
Filed under: Intellect -- Computer simulationFiled under: Regression analysis
Filed under: Correlation (Statistics)
Filed under: Spatial analysis (Statistics)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Experimental design
Filed under: Experimental design -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Mathematical statistics
Filed under: Mathematical statistics -- Congresses
Filed under: Mathematical statistics -- Data processing
Filed under: Mathematical statistics -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Mathematical statistics -- Periodicals
Filed under: Mathematical statistics -- Problems, exercises, etc.
Filed under: Mathematical statistics -- Software
Filed under: Mathematical statistics -- Textbooks
Filed under: Error analysis (Mathematics)Filed under: Estimation theory
- An Introduction to Statistical Learning, With Applications in R (corrected first edition and second edition; 2017 and 2021), by Gareth James, Daniela Witten, Trevor Hastie, and Robert Tibshirani (PDF with commentary at statlearning.com)
- Statistical Learning With Sparsity: The Lasso and Generalizations (corrected online edition, 2016), by Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani, and Martin Wainwright (PDF with commentary at Stanford)
- SticiGui: Statistics Tools for Internet and Classroom Instruction (c1997-2011), by Philip B. Stark (Java-dependent HTML at Berkeley)
- Modeling with Data (Princeton : Princeton University Press, c2009), by Ben Klemens (PDF with commentary at modelingwithdata.org)
- Selected Papers (c1985), by Herbert Robbins, ed. by T. L. Lai and David Siegmund (PDF with commentary at springer.com)
- StatLect: Lectures on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics (online edition, c2010), by Marco Taboga (illustrated HTML with commentary at statlect.com)
- Mathematics of Statistics (2 volumes (first volume is second edition); New York: D. Van Nostrand, 1947), by John F. Kenney (page images at HathiTrust)
- Mathematical Statistics (Carus Mathematical Monograph #3; Chicago: Pub. for the Mathematical Association of America by the Open Court Pub. Co., c1927), by H. L. Rietz (page images at HathiTrust)
- HyperStat Online (with additional material), by David M. Lane (frame-dependent HTML at davidmlane.com)
- Cybernetics: or, Control and Communication in the Animal and the Machine (first edition; New York: J. Wiley and Sons, c1948), by Norbert Wiener (page images at HathiTrust)
- Calculation of Home Range and Density of Small Mammals (Public Health Monograph #55 (Public Health Service Publication #592); Washington: U. S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1958), by John B. Calhoun and James U. Casby (page images at HathiTrust)
- Discriminant Analysis and Clustering, by National Research Council (page images with commentary at NAP)
- Randomness and Optimal Estimation in Data Sampling (second edition, 2002), by Mohammad Khosnevisan, Housila P. Singh, S. Saxena, Sarjinder Singh, and Florentin Smarandache (PDF at UNM)
- Analog Estimation Methods in Econometrics (1988), by Charles F. Manski (PDF files at Berkeley)
- Nonparametric Density Evaluation: The L1 View (1985), by Luc Devroye and László Györfi (PDF at devroye.org)
- The Art of Insight in Science and Engineering: Mastering Complexity (Cambridge, MA and London: MIT Press, c2014), by Sanjoy Mahajan (PDF with commentary at MIT Press)
- Street-Fighting Mathematics: The Art of Educated Guessing and Opportunistic Problem Solving (Cambridge, MA and London: MIT Press, c2010), by Sanjoy Mahajan (PDF with commentary at MIT Press)
- Efficient Estimation With A Priori Information (Cowles Foundation monograph #23; New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 1973), by Thomas J. Rothenberg (PDF at Yale)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.