Anthony, Susan B. (Susan Brownell), 1820-1906 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Anthony, Susan B. (Susan Brownell), 1820-1906 -- Trials, litigation, etc.|
- The Trial of Susan B. Anthony (2005), by Ann D. Gordon (HTML and PDF at fjc.gov)
- An Account of the Proceedings on the Trial of Susan B. Anthony on the Charge of Illegal Voting at the Presidential Election in Nov., 1872, and on the Trial of Beverly W. Jones, Edwin T. Marsh and William B. Hall, the Inspectors of Election by Whom Her Vote Was Received (Rochester, NY: Daily Democrat and chronicle book print, 1874), contrib. by Susan B. Anthony
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Anthony, Susan B. (Susan Brownell), 1820-1906
- The Life and Work of Susan B. Anthony (3 volumes published in Indianapolis, 1898-1908), by Ida Husted Harper, contrib. by Susan B. Anthony
- Susan B. Anthony: Rebel, Crusader, Humanitarian (Washington: Zenger Pub. Co., c1959), by Alma Lutz (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- Susan B. Anthony: The Woman Who Changed the Mind of a Nation (New York: F. A. Stokes company, 1928), by Rheta Childe Dorr (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Speech of Sara Bard Field: Presenting to Congress on Behalf of the Women of the Nation, the Marble Busts of Three Suffrage Pioneers, Lucretia Mott, Elizabeth Stanton Cady, Susan Brownell Anthony (1921), by Sara Bard Field (multiple formats at archive.org)