Archival materials -- Digitization -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Archival materials -- Digitization -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Archival materials -- Digitization
Filed under: Archival materials -- Digitization -- Finance
Filed under: Archival materials -- Digitization -- Law and legislation -- United StatesFiled under: Archival materials -- Digitization -- Management
- From Dust to Digital: Ten Years of the Endangered Archives Programme (Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, c2015), ed. by Maja Kominko (multiple formats with audio and commentary at Open Book Publishers)
- Digitization in the Real World: Lessons Learned From Small and Medium-Sized Digitization Projects (New York: Metropolitan New York Library Council, c2010), ed. by Kwong Bor Ng and Jason Kucsma (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Building and Sustaining Digital Collections: Models for Libraries and Museums (2001), by Abby Smith Rumsey (HTML at clir.org)
- Creating and Documenting Electronic Texts: A Guide to Good Practice (2000), by Alan S. Morrison, Michael Popham, and Karen Wikander (HTML in the UK)
- Digital Imaging for Photographic Collections: Foundations for Technical Standards (second edition, 2006), by Franziska S. Frey and James M. Reilly (PDF at imagepermanenceinstitute.org)
- Our Cultural Commonwealth: The Report of the American Council of Learned Societies Commission on Cyberinfrastructure for the Humanities and Social Sciences (2006), by American Council of Learned Societies (PDF with commentary at acls.org)
- Handbook for Digital Projects: A Management Tool for Preservation and Access (2000), ed. by Maxine K. Sitts (PDF at nedcc.org)
- The NINCH Guide to Good Practice in the Digital Representation and Management of Cultural Heritage Materials, by University of Glasgow Humanities Advanced Technology and Information Institute and National Initiative for a Networked Cultural Heritage (HTML at NYU)