Archives -- Catalogs
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Archives -- Inventories, calendars, etc
Filed under: 1961 Inaugural Committee (U.S.) -- Archives -- CatalogsFiled under: Aga Khan Award for Architecture (Organization) -- Archives -- CatalogsFiled under: Archives -- France -- Charente-Maritime -- Catalogs|
Filed under: Barnabei, Felice, 1842-1922 -- Archives -- CatalogsFiled under: Culin, Stewart, 1858-1929 -- Archives -- CatalogsFiled under: Fathy, Hassan -- Archives -- CatalogsFiled under: Gentile family -- Archives -- CatalogsFiled under: Islamic architecture -- Designs and plans -- Archives -- Catalogs
- Inventaire Sommaire des Archives Départmentales Antérieures à 1790: Charente-Inférieure (3 volumes in French; La Rochelle: E. Martin, 1900-1906), ed. by Louis Marie Meschinet de Richemond
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Archives
Filed under: Archives -- Administration -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Archives -- Administration -- Technological innovationsFiled under: Medical archives -- AdministrationFiled under: Archives -- AlabamaFiled under: Archives -- ArgentinaFiled under: Archives -- Collection managementFiled under: Archives -- CongressesFiled under: Archives -- Great Britain
Filed under: Archives -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Filed under: Archives -- MassachusettsFiled under: Archives -- MichiganFiled under: Archives -- OntarioFiled under: Archives -- ProcessingFiled under: Archives -- Public relationsFiled under: Archives -- Québec (Province)Filed under: Archives -- Spain
- An Exact Abridgement of the Records in the Tower of London, From the Reign of King Edward the Second, Unto King Richard the Third, of All the Parliaments Holden in Each Kings Reign, and the Several Acts in Every Parliament; Together With the Names and Titles of All the Dukes, Marquesses, Earls, Viscounts, and Barons, Summoned To Every of the Said Parliaments. (originally collected by Cotton, revised by Prynne; London: Printed for W. Leake, 1657), ed. by Robert Cotton and William Prynne, contrib. by Robert Bowyer and William Morrell (page images in multiple parts at OCLC)
Filed under: Archives -- Technological innovationsFiled under: Archives -- TerminologyFiled under: Archives -- TexasFiled under: Archives -- Washington (D.C.)Filed under: Archival materialsFiled under: Information storage and retrieval systems -- Archival materialsFiled under: Medical archivesFiled under: African American artists -- ArchivesFiled under: Businesspeople -- California -- ArchivesFiled under: Businesspeople -- Illinois -- Chicago -- ArchivesFiled under: Hispanic American artists -- ArchivesFiled under: Indians of North America -- Archives
- Gli Archivi e le Biblioteche di Spagna in Rapporto Alla Storia d'Italia in Generale e di Sicilia in Particolare (2 volumes in Italian; 1884-1897), by Isidoro Carini
Filed under: International Woman Suffrage Alliance -- ArchivesFiled under: Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826 -- ArchivesFiled under: John G. Johnson Collection (Philadelphia, Pa.) -- ArchivesFiled under: Johnson, John Graver, 1841-1917 -- Art collections -- ArchivesFiled under: Millikan, Robert Andrews, 1868-1953 -- ArchivesFiled under: Presidents -- United States -- ArchivesFiled under: Thorpe family -- ArchivesFiled under: Throop, Amos Gager, 1811-1894 -- ArchivesFiled under: United States Commission on Civil Rights -- ArchivesFiled under: United States. Office of Indian Affairs -- ArchivesFiled under: Von Kármán, Theodore, 1881-1963 -- Archives
- Native American Libraries, Archives, and Information Services: Hearing Before the Select Committee on Indian Affairs, One Hundred Second Congress, First Session, Oversight Hearing to Gain a Better Understanding of the Condition of the Native American Libraries, Archives, and Information Services, May 23, 1991, Washington, DC (Washington: GPO, 1991), by United States Senate Select Committee on Indian Affairs (page images at HathiTrust)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.