See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Aristotle. Poetics
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Aristotle
Filed under: Aristotle -- DictionariesFiled under: Aristotle -- EthicsFiled under: Aristotle -- InfluenceFiled under: Aristotle -- Political and social viewsFiled under: Aristotle -- Spurious and doubtful works
- A Guide to Aristotle (Ten Cent Pocket Series #39; Girard, KS: Haldeman-Julius Co., c1923), by Will Durant (page images at HathiTrust)
- Aristotle (second edition, with additions; London: J. Murray, 1880), by George Grote, ed. by Alexander Bain and George Croom Robertson (Gutenberg text)
- Aristotle's Researches in Natural Science (London: West, Newman and Co., 1912), by Thomas East Lones (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Die Syllogistik des Aristoteles (3 volumes in 1; in German; Tubingen: H. Laupp, 1896-1900), by Heinrich Maier (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Three Conceptions of Mind: Their Bearing on the Denaturalization of the Mind in History (New York: Columbia University Press, 1926), by Alejandro A. Jascalevich (page images at HathiTrust)
- Fathers of Biology (London: Percival and Co., 1890), by Charles McRae (Gutenberg text)
- Plato's Doctrine Respecting the Rotation of the Earth, and Aristotle's Comment Upon That Doctrine (London: J. Murray, 1860), by George Grote (Gutenberg text)
- Little Journeys to the Homes of Great Philosophers, by Elbert Hubbard (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
Filed under: Aristotle. Eudemian ethicsFiled under: Aristotle. Nicomachean ethics
- De Mirabilibus Auscultationibus (Oxford, UK: At the Clarendon Press, 1909), ed. by Launcelot D. Dowdall