Atheism -- Periodicals
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Atheism -- Periodicals
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Atheism
Filed under: Atheism -- Controversial literatureFiled under: Atheism -- Early works to 1800
- An Atheist Manifesto (third edition; New York: Freethought Press Association, 1958), by Joseph Lewis (Gutenberg text)
- The Tyranny of God (seventh edition; New York: Freethought Press Association, 1943), by Joseph Lewis (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- Doubts in Dialogue, by Charles Bradlaugh (HTML at infidels.org)
- Good Sense Without God: or, Freethoughts Opposed to Supernatural Ideas, by Paul Henri Thiry Holbach (Gutenberg text)
- Humanity's Gain From Unbelief (reprinted from the North American Review; London: Freethough Pub. Co., 1889), by Charles Bradlaugh (Gutenberg text)
- The Meaning of Atheism, by E. Haldeman-Julius (HTML at infidels.org)
- The Necessity of Atheism, by Percy Bysshe Shelley (HTML at infidels.org)
- A Plea for Atheism, by Charles Bradlaugh
- Positive Atheism, by Gora (HTML at Wayback Machine)
- A Refutation of Deism, in a Dialogue (London: Progressive Pub. Co., 1890), by Percy Bysshe Shelley, ed. by G. W. Foote (page images at HathiTrust)
- Superstition in All Ages (attributed in this edition to Jean Meslier, but usually acknowledged to be by Holbach; translated 1878), by Paul Henri Thiry Holbach, trans. by Anna Knoop, contrib. by Voltaire (Gutenberg text)
- Why I Left the Ministry and Became an Atheist, by G. Vincent Runyon (HTML at infidels.org)
- The Atheism of Astronomy, by Woolsey Teller (HTML at infidels.org)
Filed under: Catholic Church and atheism -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th centuryFiled under: Christianity and atheism
Filed under: Philosophy -- Periodicals
- The True Intellectual System of the Universe: Wherein All the Reason and Philosophy of Atheism is Confuted, and Its Impossibility Demonstrated; With a Treatise Concerning Eternal and Immutable Morality (3 volumes; London: T. Tegg, 1845), by Ralph Cudworth, trans. by John Harrison, contrib. by Johann Lorenz Mosheim
More items available under broader and related terms at left.