See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Oscillators, Audio-frequency -- Maintenance and repair -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Electronic measurements
Filed under: Microwave measurementsFiled under: PhotometryFiled under: Radio measurements
Filed under: Automatic frequency control
Filed under: Sound
Filed under: Sound -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Sound -- Equipment and supplies
Filed under: Magnetic recorders and recording
Filed under: Video recording
Filed under: Video surveillance in art
- Digital Sound Studies (Durham, NC and London: Duke University Press, 2018), ed. by Mary Caton Lingold, Darren Mueller, and Whitney Trettien (PDF at oapen.org)
- Acoustics, Theoretical ("Part I" only part published; Oxford: At the Clarendon Press, 1870), by W. F. Donkin, contrib. by Bartholomew Price
- Acoustics, Theoretical (second edition; Oxford: At the Clarendon Press, 1884), by W. F. Donkin, ed. by A. E. Donkin, contrib. by Bartholomew Price (multiple formats at archive.org)
- A Summary of Researches in Sound, Conducted in the Service of the United States Light-House Board, by Joseph Henry, During the Years 1865 to 1877 (from the Snithsonian report for 1878; Washington: GPO, 1879), by Joseph Henry (multiple formats at Google)
- Basic Audio (3 volumes in 1; New York: J. F. Rider, c1959), by Norman H. Crowhurst (PDF at worldradiohistory.com)
Filed under: Sound -- Recording and reproducing -- Equipment and supplies -- Periodicals
Filed under: Phonograph -- Periodicals
Filed under: Phonograph -- Social aspects -- 21st century
- Deep Lab (Pittsburgh: Deep Lab and the Frank-Ratchye Studio for Creative Inquiry, 2014), by Addie Wagenknecht, Allison Burtch, Claire L. Evans, Denise Caruso, Harlo Holmes, Ingrid Burrington, Jillian C. York, Kate Crawford, Lindsay Howard, Lorrie Faith Cranor, Maddy Varner, Maral Pourkazemi, and Runa A. Sandvik (PDF with commentary at studioforcreativeinqury.org)
Filed under: Kinetophone
Filed under: Electro-acoustics -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Sound -- Recording and reproducing -- Periodicals
Filed under: High-fidelity sound systems -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Sound -- Recording and reproducing
- Vinyl Theory (Amherst, MA: Lever Press, c2020), by Jeffrey R. Di Leo
Filed under: Sound -- Recording and reproducing -- Digital techniquesFiled under: High-fidelity sound systemsFiled under: Stereophonic sound systems
Filed under: Animal sounds -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Birdsongs
Filed under: Birdsongs -- Africa, West
Filed under: Audiometry
Filed under: Auditory perception -- Social aspects -- Australia
Filed under: Automatic speech recognitionFiled under: Sound production by animalsFiled under: Electro-acousticsFiled under: Music -- Acoustics and physicsFiled under: Underwater acoustics
- Guide to Audio Reproduction (New York: J. F. Rider, c1953), by David Fidelman
More items available under broader and related terms at left.