Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750|
Filed under: Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Genius Ignored: Rembrandt, Vermeer, Bach, Thoreau, Melville, Van Gogh, Nabokov, and Casablanca (last revised 2018), by Lucius Furius (illustrated HTML at humanist-art.org)
- Beiträge zur Bach-Kritik (2 volumes in 1, in German; 1910-1913), by Johannes Schreyer (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- J. S. Bach (2-volume English version, 1911), by Albert Schweitzer, trans. by Ernest Newman, contrib. by Charles-Marie Widor
- Johann Sebastian Bach: His Work and Influence on the Music of Germany, 1685-1750 (3 volumes; London: Novello and Co.; New York: H. W. Gray, 1899), by Philipp Spitta, trans. by Clara Bell and J. A. Fuller-Maitland
- Little Journeys to the Homes of Great Musicians, by Elbert Hubbard (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.