Bible stories, English -- Genesis
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Bible stories, English -- Genesis
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Bible stories, English
Filed under: Bible stories, English -- Juvenile literatureFiled under: Bible stories, English -- New TestamentFiled under: Bible stories, English -- Old Testament
- The Chosen People: A Compendium Of Sacred and Church History For School-Children, by Charlotte M. Yonge (Gutenberg text)
- The Chosen People: A Compendium of Sacred and Church History for School-Children (5th edition; New York: Pott and Amery, 1868), by Charlotte M. Yonge (page images and uncorrected OCR text at MOA)
- The Illustrated Scripture History for the Young (two volumes; New York: Virtue and Yorston, ca. 1876), by John Howard (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Peep of Day: or, A Series of the Earliest Religious Instruction the Infant Mind is Capable of Receiving; With Verses Illustrative of the Subjects (revised edition; New York: American Tract Society ..., [ca. 1849?]), by Favell Lee Mortimer (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Romance of Jewish History (3 volumes; London: Saunders and Otley, 1840), by Celia Levetus and Mrs. Hartog (page images at Google)
- The Wonder Book of Bible Stories, ed. by Logan Marshall (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- The Child's Alphabet, Emblematically Described and Embellished by Twenty-Four Pictures, Brought Into Easy Verse, for the Tender Capacities of Young Readers: The Whole Contrived to Allure Children Into the Love of Learning (Glasgow: Printed by J. And M. Robertson, 1805) (page images at Princeton)