Bible. English -- Versions -- Authorized
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Bible. English -- Versions -- Authorized
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Bible. English -- Versions
Filed under: Bible. English -- Versions -- Tyndale
- The Gender-Neutral Bible Controversy: Muting the Masculinity of God's Words (Nashville: Broadman and Holman Publishers, c2000), by Vern S. Poythress and Wayne A. Grudem (PDF at frame-poythress.org)
- An Apology for the Common English Bible, by A. Cleveland Coxe (page images at MOA)
- A Defence of the Sincere and True Translations of the Holy Scriptures into the English Tongue, Against the Cavils of Gregory Martin (Cambridge: Printed at the University Press, 1843), by William Fulke, ed. by Charles Henry Hartshorne (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The English Bible: Some Account of its Origin and Various Versions (New York: Henry Holt and Co., 1911), by George Henry Nettleton (multiple formats at archive.org)
- In Our Tongues: Some Thoughts for Readers of the English Bible (London: E. Arnold, 1907), by R. H. Kennett
- A Letter to the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of London: Containing Queries, Doubts and Difficulties, Relative to a Vernacular Version of the Holy Scriptures (London: Printed by J. Davis, for Robert Faulder, 1787), by Alexander Geddes
- Prospectus of a New Translation of the Holy Bible, From Corrected Texts of the Originals, Compared with Ancient Versions; With Various Readings, Explanatory Notes, and Critical Observations (Glasgow: Printed for the author, 1786), by Alexander Geddes (multiple formats at archive.org)
- How We Got Our Bible (New York: J. Pott and Co., 1926), by J. Paterson Smyth (multiple formats at archive.org)