Blavatsky, H. P. (Helena Petrovna), 1831-1891
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Blavatsky, H. P. (Helena Petrovna), 1831-1891|
Filed under: Blavatsky, H. P. (Helena Petrovna), 1831-1891. Secret doctrine
Filed under: Blavatsky, H. P. (Helena Petrovna), 1831-1891. Secret doctrine -- Indexes
- Isis Very Much Unveiled: Being the Story of the Great Mahatma Hoax (London: Westminster Gazette Office, ca. 1894), by Fydell Edmund Garrett
- H. P. Blavatsky and the SPR: An Examination of the Hodgson Report of 1885, by Vernon Harrison (HTML at TUP)
- H. P. Blavatsky and the Theosophical Movement (1975 edition), by Charles J. Ryan, ed. by Grace F. Knoche (illustrated HTML at TUP)
- The Truth About Madame Blavatsky: An Open Letter to the Author of "Priestess of the Occult" Regarding the Charges Against H.P. Blavatsky (1947), by Walter A. Carrithers (HTML with commentary at blavatskyfoundation.org)
- The Spirit World Unmasked: Illustrated Investigations into the Phenomena of Spiritualism and Theosophy (Chicago: Laird and Lee, c1902), by Henry Ridgely Evans (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Count de Saint-Germain and H.P.B., Two Messengers of the White Lodge, by Henry Steel Olcott
- From the Caves and Jungles of Hindostan, by H. P. Blavatsky
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.