Bread. from old catalog
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Bread. from old catalog|
- Bread for the million! (New York, J. Winchester, 1861), by Perry & Fitzgerald (page images at HathiTrust)
- Bread and bread-making; (Philadelphia, Arnold and company, [c1889]), by S Rorer (page images at HathiTrust)
- A practical guide for the cake and bread baker, (Pittsburgh, Pa., Best & company, printers, 1884), by C. W. Schlumpf (page images at HathiTrust)
- Salt-rising bread and some comparisons with bread made with yeast. ([Easton, Pa., 1912]), by Henry A. Kohman (page images at HathiTrust)
- Bread making and bread baking, (Minneapolis, 1915), by Minnie E. Brothers (page images at HathiTrust)
- One hundred & twenty-five recipes; bread, cakes & pies, ([New York, Dempsey printing co., 1915]), by Nellie Immig (page images at HathiTrust)
- Fifty valuable and delicious recipes made with corn meal ... ([Aiken, S.C., The Aiken standard press, c1917]), by Célestine Eustis (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.