Burgoyne's Invasion (1777)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Burgoyne's Invasion (1777)|
- Orderly book of Lieut. Gen. John Burgoyne : from his entry into the state of New York until his surrender at Saratoga, 16th Oct., 1777 : from the original manuscript deposited at Washington's head quarters, Newburgh, N.Y. (J. Munsell, 1860), by John Burgoyne and E. B. O'Callaghan (page images at HathiTrust)
- Journal of Captain Pausch, chief of the Hanau Artillery during the Burgoyne Campaign. (J. Munsell's Sons, 1886), by Captain Pausch and William L. Stone (page images at HathiTrust)
- The campaign of Lieut. Gen. John Burgoyne : and the expedition of Lieut. Col. Barry St. Leger (J. Munsell, 1877), by William L. Stone, Seventh Regiment Military Library, Huntington Free Library, and Heye Foundation Museum of the American Indian (page images at HathiTrust)
- Journal of Du Roi the elder, lieutenant and adjutant, in the service of the Duke of Brunswick, 1776-1778. (University of Pennsylvania;, 1911), by August Wilhelm Du Roi and Charlotte Sabine Julianne Epping (page images at HathiTrust)
- Burgoyne's last march : poem for the celebration of the hundredth year of Bemis Heights (Saratoga) Sept. 19, 1877 (Printed by L.J. Hardham], 1878), by Robert Lowell (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.