Butterflies -- North Dakota -- Geographical distribution -- Databases
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Butterflies -- North Dakota -- Geographical distribution -- Databases
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Databases
Filed under: Linguistics -- Databases -- CongressesFiled under: Plasma engineering -- Databases -- CongressesFiled under: Databases -- Social aspects
Filed under: Blockchains (Databases) -- Periodicals
Filed under: Blockchains (Databases) -- Research -- Periodicals
Filed under: Encoded Archival Description (Document type definition) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Filed under: MARC formats
Filed under: MARC formats -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Philip and Alex's Guide to Web Publishing (electronic edition, revised 2003), by Philip Greenspun (HTML at greenspun.com)
- Database Backed Web Sites (electronic edition, 1997), by Philip Greenspun (HTML at greespun.com)
- R for Data Science (second edition, c2023), by Hadley Wickham, Mine Çetinkaya-Rundel, and Garrett Grolemund (illustraterd HTML with commentary in New Zealand)
- R for Data Science (first edition, c2017), by Hadley Wickham and Garrett Grolemund (illustrated HTML with commentary in New Zealand)
Filed under: Non-relational databasesFiled under: Object-oriented databasesFiled under: Relational databases
- CONSER Editing Guide (based on the 1994 edition), by Library of Congress
Filed under: Temporal databasesFiled under: Web databases
Filed under: Biology -- Databases -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Butterflies -- North Dakota -- Identification -- DatabasesFiled under: Butterflies -- North Dakota -- Nomenclature -- DatabasesFiled under: Cuba -- Politics and government -- 1959-1990 -- DatabasesFiled under: Cuba -- Politics and government -- 1990- -- DatabasesFiled under: Environmental health -- DatabasesFiled under: Food -- Composition -- DatabasesFiled under: Great Smoky Mountains (N.C. and Tenn.) -- DatabasesFiled under: Theater -- Canada -- DatabasesFiled under: Toxicology -- DatabasesFiled under: Vaccination -- United States -- Safety measures -- DatabasesFiled under: Vaccines -- United States -- Safety measures -- DatabasesFiled under: Voting registers -- United States -- States -- Databases
- The Theory of Relational Databases (Rockville, MD: Computer Science Press, c1983), by David Maier (PDF files at pdx.edu)
- Getting Started With DB2 Express-C: A Book for the Community by the Community (second and third editions, in various languages), by Raul F. Chong, Ian Hakes, and Rav Ahuja (PDF with commentary at ibm.com)
- Getting Started With IBM Data Studio for DB2 (recent editions), by Dimple Bhatia, Vinod Chirayath, Adam Faeth, Praveen Ghantasala, Hassi Norlén, Hardik Patel, and Daniel Zilio (PDF with commentary at ibm.com)