See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Cadmium
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: ChromiumFiled under: MolybdenumFiled under: Tungsten
Filed under: Tungsten -- BrittlenessFiled under: Tungsten -- DuctilityFiled under: Tungsten -- FractureFiled under: CobaltFiled under: CopperFiled under: Ligand field theoryFiled under: Gold
Filed under: Gold -- Abstracts -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Gold -- Fiction
- The Radiochemistry of Gold, by J. F. Emery and G. W. Leddicote (PDF at lanl.gov)
- Three Letters on the Price of Gold: Contributed to the Morning Chronicle (London) in August-November, 1809 (Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins Press, 1903), by David Ricardo (page images at Google; US access only)
- Geld und Gold: Ökonomische Theorie des Geldes (in German; Stuttgart and Berlin: Deutsche Verlags-Anstalt, 1916), by Robert Liefmann
- French Financial Policy (Foreign Policy Reports v8 #20; 1932), by John C. De Wilde (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Methods for the Recovery of Platinum, Iridium, Palladium, Gold, and Silver from Jewelers' Waste (US Bureau of Mines technical paper #342; Washington: GPO, 1924), by Charles Wesley Davis
Filed under: Gold -- Industrial applications -- Periodicals
Filed under: Gold -- Metallurgy -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Chlorination
Filed under: Water -- Purification -- ChlorinationFiled under: Gold -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Gold standardFiled under: Iron
Filed under: Iron -- History -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Wrought-iron -- History
- The Lake of Gold: A Narrative of the Anglo-American Conquest of Europe (London: F. V. White, 1903), by George Chetwynd Griffith
Filed under: Iron -- Metallurgy -- History -- 18th centuryFiled under: Iron -- Metallurgy -- History -- 19th centuryFiled under: Iron -- Metallurgy
Filed under: Composite construction
Filed under: Steel -- Strength
Filed under: Steel -- Testing
Filed under: Steel -- WeldingFiled under: NickelFiled under: NiobiumFiled under: TantalumFiled under: VanadiumFiled under: YttriumFiled under: Zinc
- Ironwork (2 volumes; London: Pub. for the Committee of Council on Education by Chapman and Hall, 1893-1896), by John Starkie Gardner
More items available under broader and related terms at left.