Here are entered works on the pathogenic mechanisms underlying cancer induction. Works on the factors that cause cancer are entered under Cancer -- Etiology.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Related term:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Cancer -- Pathogenesis
- Pathogenesis of cancer
Filed under: Carcinogenesis|
Filed under: Carcinogenesis -- CongressesFiled under: Carcinogenesis -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Carcinogenicity testing
Filed under: Carcinogenicity testing -- Government policy -- United StatesFiled under: Radiation carcinogenesis
Filed under: Radiation carcinogenesis -- Prevention
- Dynamics of Cancer: Incidence, Inheritance, and Evolution (c2007), by Steven A. Frank (illustrated HTML at NIH)
- Diet, Nutrition, and Cancer: Directions for Research (1983), by National Research Council Commission on Life Sciences (page images with commentary at NAP)
- Assessment of Technologies for Determining Cancer Risks From the Environment (1981), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment (PDF files at Princeton)
- Cancer Testing Technology and Saccharin (1977), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment (PDF files at Princeton)
- Our Synthetic Environment (published under Lewis Herber pseudonym; New York: Knopf, 1962), by Murray Bookchin, contrib. by William A. Albrecht (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Genetic toxicology
Filed under: Genetic toxicology -- Political aspects -- United States
Filed under: Pathology
- Genetic Monitoring and Screening in the Workplace (1990), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment
Filed under: Anatomy, Pathological -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Calculi -- Early works to 1800
Filed under: Urinary organs -- Calculi -- Treatment -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Inflammation -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Physiology, Pathological -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Pathology -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Pathology -- Philosophy
- Warfare in the Human Body: Essays on Method, Malignity, Repair and Allied Subjects (New York: E. P. Dutton Co., c1921), by Morley Roberts (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Anatomical and Pathological Observations (Edinburgh: M. Macphail; London: Simpkin, Marshall and Co., 1845), by John Goodsir and Harry D. S. Goodsir
- De Geneesheer in Nederlandsch-Indië (3 volumes, in Dutch; Batavia: Ernst and Co., 1883-1887), by Cornelis Leendert van der Burg
- Man: An Adaptive Mechanism (New York: Macmillan, 1916), by George Washington Crile, ed. by Annette Austin (multiple formats at archive.org)
Filed under: Abnormalities, HumanFiled under: Anatomy, Pathological
Filed under: Echinococcosis
Filed under: Huntington's disease -- Molecular aspectsFiled under: Huntington's disease -- Pathophysiology
Filed under: Diagnosis, Laboratory -- Africa, Sub-SaharanFiled under: Diagnosis, Laboratory -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Blood -- ExaminationFiled under: Diseases -- Causes and theories of causationFiled under: Forensic pathologyFiled under: InflammationFiled under: Medical geneticsFiled under: MetaplasiaFiled under: Physiology, PathologicalFiled under: Shock
- Cadaverland: Inventing a Pathology of Catastrophe for Holocaust Survival: The Limits of Medical Knowledge and Historical Memory in France (Waltham, MA: Brandeis University Press, c2009), by Michael Dorland
Filed under: Syndromes
- Shock and Awe: Achieving Rapid Dominance (1996), by Harlan Ullman and James P. Wade
More items available under broader and related terms at left.