Cartography -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Cartography -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Grids (Cartography) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Cartography
Filed under: Cartography -- AmericaFiled under: Cartography -- England
Filed under: Cartography -- Italy -- History
- Mapping for a Sustainable World (New York: United Nations, 2020), by M. J. Kraak, Robert E. Roth, Britta Ricker, Ayako Kagawa, and Guillame Le Sourd (PDF with commentary at un.org)
- Cities Made of Boundaries: Mapping Social Life in Urban Form (London: UCL Press, c2018), by Benjamin N. Vis (PDF with commentary at UCL Press)
- Das Rückwärtseinschneiden im Raum (dissertation in German; Zürich: A.-G. Gebr. Leemann und Co., 1933), by Gustav Volkart (PDF at ETH Zurich)
Filed under: Cartography -- History
Filed under: Cartography -- United States -- History
- Cenni Storici sui Lavori Geodetici e Topografici e Sulle Principali Produzioni Cartografiche Eseguite in Italia dalla Metà del Secolo XVIII ai Nostri Giorni (in Italian; Florence: Coi tipi dell' Istituto Geografico Militare, 1903), by Attilio Mori
- Die Italienischen Portolane des Mittelalters: Ein Beitrag zur Geschichte der Kartographie und Nautik (in German and Italian; Berlin: E. S. Mittler und Sohn, 1909), by Konrad Kretschmer
Filed under: Military topography -- United States -- History -- 19th centuryFiled under: Cartography -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Cartography -- PhilosophyFiled under: Cartography -- Social aspects
Filed under: Digital mapping -- United StatesFiled under: Digital mapping
Filed under: Surveying -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- The Iconography of Manhattan Island, 1498-1909: Compiled From Original Sources and Illustrated by Photo-Intaglio Reproductions of Important Maps, Plans, Views, and Documents in Public and Private Collections (6 volumes; New York: Robert H. Dodd, 1915-1928), by I. N. Phelps Stokes, contrib. by F. C. Wieder and Victor Hugo Paltsits
- A Manual of Land Surveying: Comprising an Elementary Course of Practice with Instruments, and a Treatise Upon the Survey of Public and Private Lands, Prepared for Use of Schools and Surveyors (Climax, MI: F. Hodgman Co., 1907), by F. Hodgman