Cataloging of rare books -- Rules
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Cataloging of rare books -- Rules
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Cataloging of rare books
Filed under: Baccarat -- Rules
Filed under: Baseball -- Rules -- Juvenile literature
Filed under: Benedictines -- RulesFiled under: Buddhist monasticism and religious orders -- RulesFiled under: Congregation of Holy Cross -- RulesFiled under: Descriptive cataloging -- Rules
- The Battle of Base-Ball (including Mathewson's "How I Became a Big-League Pitcher"; New York: The Century Co., 1912), by C. H. Claudy, contrib. by Christy Mathewson
Filed under: Descriptive cataloging -- Rules -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Filed under: Golf -- RulesFiled under: Olympics -- RulesFiled under: Poker -- Rules
Filed under: Soccer -- Rules -- Periodicals
Filed under: Soccer -- Great Britain -- Rules -- Periodicals
- Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials (Books) (c2007), by Association of College and Research Libraries Rare Books and Manuscripts Section Bibliographic Standards Committee, contrib. by Library of Congress Policy and Standards Division (PDF with commentary at rbns.info)
- Graphic Materials: Rules for Describing Original Items and Historical Collections (1997 version, updated to 2002), by Elisabeth Betz Parker, contrib. by Library of Congress (multiple formats at loc.gov)
- Cataloging Rules for the Description of Looseleaf Publications, With Special Emphasis on Legal Materials (based on the second edition, 1989), by Adele Hallam (HTML at itsmarc.com)
- Archival Moving Image Materials: A Cataloging Manual (based on the second edition with update 1, 2001), by Library of Congress