Catholic Church -- Liturgy -- Calendar
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Catholic Church -- Liturgy -- Calendar
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Catholic Church -- Liturgy
Filed under: Catholic Church -- Liturgy -- HistoryFiled under: Catholic Church -- Liturgy -- Juvenile literatureFiled under: Catholic Church -- Liturgy -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Catholic Church -- Liturgy -- Texts
- The Ceremonies of the Roman Rite Described (second edition, new impression; London: Burns Oates and Washbourne, 1920), by Adrian Fortescue, contrib. by Cardinal Bourne (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy (Sacrosanctum Concilium), Solemnly Promulgated by His Holiness Pope Paul VI, on December 4, 1963, by Vatican Council (2nd : 1962-1965 : Basilica di San Pietro in Vaticano) (HTML at the Vatican)
- Candles in the Roman Rite (third edition; Baltimore: A. Gross Candle Co., 1937), by Edwin Ryan, illust. by James R. Howard (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Holy Week Book, Compiled by Authority From the Roman Missal and Breviary, As Reformed by Order of Pope Pius X (pointed edition, with Mass texts in Latin and English; London: Burns, Oates and Washbourne, ca. 1913), by Catholic Church, contrib. by Adrian Fortescue
- Liturgica Historica: Papers on the Liturgy and Religious Life of the Western Church (Oxford: At the Clarendon press, 1918), by Edmund Bishop
- A History of the Mass and its Ceremonies in the Eastern and Western Church (fifteenth edition, c1879), by John O'Brien (multiple formats at archive.org)
Filed under: Catholic Church -- England -- Liturgy -- TextsFiled under: Catholic Church -- Liturgy -- TheologyFiled under: Gregorian chants
Filed under: Gregorian chants -- History and criticism
- The Gelasian Sacramentary: Liber Sacramentorum Romanae Ecclesiae (in Latin with English notes; Oxford: At the Clarendon Press, 1894), by Catholic Church, ed. by H. A. Wilson
- The Chapel Choir Book: A Collection of Catholic Music, Consisting of Masses, Anthems, Chants, and Hymns, To Which is Prefixed a Short Treatise on the Art of Singing (Boston: P. Donahoe, c1850), ed. by George W. Lloyd