Charlemagne, Emperor, 742-814
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Charlemagne, Emperor, 742-814|
Filed under: Charlemagne, Emperor, 742-814 -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Charlemagne, Emperor, 742-814 -- Romances
- Charles the Great (London: Macmillan and Co., 1897), by Thomas Hodgkin (HTML with commentary at elfinspell.com)
- The History of Charlemagne (London: Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, Green, and Longman, 1832), by G. P. R. James (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Life of Charlemagne, by Einhard, trans. by Samuel Epes Turner (HTML at Fordham)
Filed under: Charlemagne, Emperor, 742-814 -- Romances -- Adaptations
- The Boke of Duke Huon of Burdeux: Done Into English by Sir John Bourchier , Lord Berners, and Printed by Wynkyn de Worde About 1534 A.D. (EETS extra series #40, 41, 43, and 50; London: Pub. for the Early English Text Society by N. Trübner and Co., 1882-1887), ed. by Sidney Lee, trans. by John Bourchier Berners (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The English Charlemagne Romances (EETS extra series #34-41, 43-45, and 50; London: Pub. for the Early English Text Society by N. Trübner and Co., 1879-1887), ed. by Sidney J. H. Herrtage, Emil Hausknecht, Sidney Lee, and Octavia Richardson
- The Romaunce of the Sowdone of Babylone and of Ferumbras His Sone Who Conquered Rome (EETS extra series #38; London et al.: Pub. for the Early English Text Society, by K. Paul, Trench, Trubner, and Co., 1881, reprinted 1898), ed. by Emil Hausknecht (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- Stories of Charlemagne and the Twelve Peers of France: From the Old Romances (New York: Macmillan, 1902), by Alfred John Church, illust. by George Morrow (illustrated HTML at Gateway to the Classics)
- Three Middle English Charlemagne Romances, ed. by Alan Lupack (HTML at Rochester)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.