Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, 1500-1558
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, 1500-1558|
- Annals of the Emperor Charles V (Spanish text and English translation and notes; Oxford: At the Clarendon Press, 1912), by Francisco López de Gómara, ed. by Roger Bigelow Merriman
- The Autobiography of The Emperor Charles V, Recently Discovered in the Portuguese Language by Baron Kervyn de Lennenhove, Member of the Royal Acadamy of Belgium (London: Longman, Green, Longman, Roberts, and Green, 1862), by Holy Roman Emperor Charles V, trans. by Leonard Francis Simpson, contrib. by Joseph Marie Bruno Constantin Kervyn de Lettenhove (multiple formats at Google)
- The Cloister Life of the Emperor Charles the Fifth (third edition; London: J. W. Parker and Son, 1853), by William Stirling Maxwell (multiple formats at Google)
- The Emperor Charles V (second edition, 2 volumes; London: Macmillan, 1910), by Edward Armstrong
- The Works of Wm. Robertson, D. D. (12 volumes; London: Printed for Cadell and Davies et al., 1817), by William Robertson, contrib. by Dugald Stewart (multiple formats at Google)
- The Works of Wm. Robertson, D. D. (8 volumes; Oxford: Printed for W. Pickering, and Talboys and Wheeler, 1825), by William Robertson
- Correspondence of the Emperor Charles V and His Ambassadors at the Courts of England and France (London: R. Bentley, 1850), ed. by William Bradford, contrib. by Holy Roman Emperor Charles V (multiple formats at Google)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.