Here are entered works on the clinical and therapeutic aspects of mental disorders in children. Descriptive works on mental disorders of children are entered under Child psychopathology. Works on mentally ill children as a class of persons are entered under Mentally ill children.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Children -- Mental disorders
- Pediatric psychiatry
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
Filed under: Child psychiatry
Filed under: Autism in children
Filed under: Autistic children -- Case studiesFiled under: Autism in children -- United States
Filed under: Parents of autistic children -- BiographyFiled under: Autistic children -- Education
Filed under: Autistic children -- Education (Early childhood) -- United StatesFiled under: Autistic children -- Means of communication|
Filed under: Behavior therapy for childrenFiled under: Play therapy
Filed under: Mentally ill children -- Care -- MiscellaneaFiled under: Mentally ill children -- Care -- United States
- Simplified Signs: A Manual Sign-Communication System for Special Populations (2 volumes; Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, c2020), by John D. Bonvillian, Nicole Kissane Lee, Tracy T. Dooley, and Filip T. Loncke, illust. by Val Nelson-Metlay
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Child mental health services -- United States
Filed under: Communicative disorders in children -- Congresses
Filed under: Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Filed under: Attention-deficit-disordered children
Filed under: Deaf children -- EducationFiled under: Deaf children -- Family relationshipsFiled under: Deaf children -- Means of communication
Filed under: Deaf children -- Services for
Filed under: Stuttering in children
Filed under: Stuttering in children -- Juvenile literature
Filed under: Blind children -- Family relationshipsFiled under: Blind children -- Fiction
- Helping Children Who Are Deaf, by Sandy Niemann, Devorah Greenstein, and Darlena David (PDF files at hesperian.org)
- Helps and Hindrances of Deaf Children in Acquiring Speech and Language at the Natural Age (1908), by Mary Smith Garrett
Filed under: Blind children -- Juvenile fiction
- Founded on Paper: or, Uphill and Downhill Between the Two Jubilees (New York: T. Whittaker, 1897), by Charlotte M. Yonge, illust. by W. S. Stacey
Filed under: Blind children -- Services forFiled under: Blind children -- United States
Filed under: Blind children -- United States -- Juvenile literature
Filed under: Children with visual disabilities -- Family relationshipsFiled under: Children with visual disabilities -- Services for
Filed under: Psychiatry -- Developing countries
Filed under: Psychiatry -- Early works to 1900
- A Home in the South: or, Two Years at Uncle Warren's (Cincinnati: American Reform Tract and Book Society, c1857), by A Lady
Filed under: Psychiatry -- France
Filed under: Psychiatry -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Psychiatry -- HistoryFiled under: Psychiatry -- Periodicals
- Des Maladies Mentales, Considérées Sous les Rapports Médical, Hygiénique et Médico-Légal (2 text volumes and an atlas, in French; Paris and London: J.-B. Ballière, 1838), by Etienne Esquirol (page images at HathiTrust)
- A Treatise on Insanity (Sheffield: Printed by W. Todd for Messrs. Cadell and Davies, 1806), by Philippe Pinel, trans. by D. D. Davis (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Galen on the Passions and Errors of the Soul (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c1963), by Galen, ed. by Walther Riese, trans. by Paul W. Harkins (PDF at Ohio State)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.