Children with disabilities -- France -- Juvenile fiction
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Children with disabilities -- France -- Juvenile fiction
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Children with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction
- Harding's Luck (London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1909), by E. Nesbit, illust. by H. R. Millar (illustrated HTML at Celebration of Women Writers)
- Harding's Luck (New York: F. A. Stokes, 1910), by E. Nesbit, illust. by H. R. Millar (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- His Big Opportunity, by Amy Le Feuvre (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- The Story of a Persian Cat (London et al.: T. Nelson and Sons, 1898), by Jennie Chappell (page images at Florida)
- Sue: A Little Heroine, by L. T. Meade (Gutenberg text)
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.