Children's Apperception Test
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Used for:
Filed under: Children's Apperception Test|
- Letters from a cat. Published by her mistress for the benefit of all cats and the amusement of little children. (Boston, Little, Brown, and company, 1912), by Helen Hunt Jackson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Cats and all about them; (New York, F.A. Stokes co., ), by Frances Simpson (page images at HathiTrust)
- A night out, (New York, Dodd, Mead & company, 1930), by Edward Henry Peple (page images at HathiTrust)
- Mammalian anatomy, with special reference to the cat, (Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's son & co., [c1917]), by Alvin Davison and Frank Albert Stromsten (page images at HathiTrust)
- Anatomical technology as applied to the domestic cat; (New York Chicago, A. S. Barnes & company, 1882), by Burt G. Wilder and Simon Henry Gage (page images at HathiTrust)
- A spark divine; a book for animal-lovers, (New York, E. P. Dutton & Company, c1913), by R. C. Lehmann (page images at HathiTrust)
- The cat, past and present, (London, G. Bell & sons, 1885), by Champfleury, trans. by Frances Cashel Hoey (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Personality tests for children