Christian IV, King of Denmark and Norway, 1577-1648
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Christian IV, King of Denmark and Norway, 1577-1648|
Filed under: Christian IV, King of Denmark and Norway, 1577-1648 -- CoronationFiled under: Christian IV, King of Denmark and Norway, 1577-1648 -- Early works to 1800
- Christian IV's møntpolitik 1588-1625 (Numismatisk forening, 1919), by Julius Washington Wilcke (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Kong Kristian den fjerde og hans mænd paa Bremerholm (Gyldendal, 1889), by H. D. Lind (page images at HathiTrust)
- Kristian den Fjerdes artilleri, hans tøihuse og vaabenforraad. (C.C. Lose (F. Borchorst), 1877), by Otto Blom (page images at HathiTrust)
- Musiken ved Christian den Fjerdes hof. Et bidrag til dansk musikhistorie (W. Hansen, 1892), by Angul Hammerich (page images at HathiTrust)
- Christian den Fjerde, Danmarks og Norges store konge; en historisk skildring. (J.G. Salomon, 1860), by L Flamand (page images at HathiTrust)
- Historiske bidrag til kundskab om Kong Christian den Fierdes, opdragelse og ungdomsunderviisning. (B. Luno, 1849), by Christian Molbech (page images at HathiTrust)
- Christian der Vierte von Dänemark. Nordische bilder aus dem sechszehnten und siebenzehnten jahrhundert. (C. Rümpler, 1864), by Theodor Vilhelm Kjerstrup Rumohr and Georg Friedrich Jenssen-Tusch (page images at HathiTrust)
- Kong Christian den 4des gravkapel. (C.A. Reitzels forlag, 1868), by Steen Friis (page images at HathiTrust)
- Die Resignation des Herzogs Christian von Braunschweig auf das Bisthum Halberstadt i.J. 1623 : mit Urkunden (Förstemann, 1871), by Julius Otto Opel, King of Denmark and Norway Christian IV, Duke of Braunschweig Christian von Zelle, Markgraf von Brandenburg Christian Wilhelm, and Duke of Braunschweig Christian (page images at HathiTrust)
- Konge til søs. (Det nordiske forlag, 1896), by Bering Liisberg (page images at HathiTrust)
- Christian den Fjerdes skib paa Skandenborg sø. (Kjøbenhavn, 1893), by Troels-Lund (page images at HathiTrust)
- Christian IV, Danmarks og Norges konge (Bojesen, 1890), by Bering Liisberg (page images at HathiTrust)
- Christian IV (Numismatisk forening, 1919), by Julius Washington Wilcke (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The King of Denmarks resolvtion concerning Charles, King of Great Britain wherin is declared his determination for the setting forth of a fleet towards England, wherein the Lord Digbie, M. Piercy and Secretary Windebank are present being now ready to lance forth : read in the audience of both Houses of Parliament, June 29 : with the copy of a letter which was read in the Dutch church on Sunday last being the 3 of Iuly, concerning the escape which the Queen would have made from Holland to Yorke, unknown to the states and the Parliaments resolution concerning the L. Strange. ([London] : ... Printed for J. Thompson and A. Coe, July 5, 1642), by England and Wales Parliament (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- The most royall and honourable entertainement, of the famous and renowmed king, Christiern the fourth, King of Denmarke, &c. who with a fleete of gallant ships, arriued on Thursday the 16. day of Iuly 1606. in Tylbery-Hope, neere Grauesend VVith a relation of his meeting, by our royall king, the prince and nobles of our realme: the pleasures sundry times shewed, for his gracious welcome, and most famous and admirable entertainment at Theobalds. VVith the royall passage on Thursday the 31. of Iuly, thorough the citty of London, and honorable shewes there presented them, and maner of their passing. By H.R. (At London : Printed [by George Eld] for H. R[oberts] and are to be sold by William Barley, dwelling in Gracious streete, neere Leaden Hall gate, 1606), by fl. 1585-1616 H. R. (Henry Roberts) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
Filed under: Christian IV, King of Denmark and Norway, 1577-1648 -- FictionFiled under: Christian IV, King of Denmark and Norway, 1577-1648 -- Poetry
- Englands farevvell to Christian the fourth, famous king of Denmarke With a relation of such shewes & seuerall pastimes presented to his Miestie, as well at court the fift day of August last past, as in other places since his honorable passage thorow the citie of London. The most honorable entertainement of his Highnesse, aboord his Maiesties ships in the roade of Gyllingame, neere the citie of Rochester in Kent. With the kings entertainement aboord the Denmarke ships, at Grauesend: as also their honorable leaue-taking and farewell, setting sayle from Grauesend on munday night, the eleuenth of August. 1606. By H. Roberts. (Printed at London : [By S. Stafford] for William Welby, 1606), by fl. 1585-1616 H. R. (Henry Roberts) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- The king of Denmarkes vvelcome Containing his ariuall, abode, and entertainement, both in the citie and other places. (London : Printed by Edward Allde, 1606) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.