Christian poetry, English -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- History and criticism
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Christian poetry, English -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- History and criticism
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Christian poetry, English -- Early modern, 1500-1700
Filed under: English poetry -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- History and criticism
Filed under: Christian poetry, English -- History and criticism
Filed under: Christian poetry, English (Middle) -- History and criticismFiled under: Christian poetry, English -- 19th century -- History and criticism
- Lyric Provinces in the English Renaissance (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c1985), by Harold E. Toliver (PDF at Ohio State)
- Dryden and the Tradition of Panegyric (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1975), by James D. Garrison (HTML at UC Press)
- Toward an Augustan Poetic: Edmund Waller's "Reform" of English Poetry (Lexington, KY: University of Kentucky Press, 1962), by Alexander W. Allison (page images at HathiTrust)
- Samuel Johnson's Lives of the English Poets (with additional links and information), by Samuel Johnson, ed. by Kathleen Nulton Kemmerer (HTML at 18thcenturyarchive.org)
- Essays on the Greek Christian Poets and the English Poets (New York: J. Miller, 1864), by Elizabeth Barrett Browning (page images and uncorrected OCR text at MOA)
- Pastoral Poetry and Pastoral Drama: A Literary Inquiry, With Special Reference to the Pre-Restoration Stage in England (London: A. H. Bullen, 1906), by W. W. Greg (PDF at Case Western)
- Lives of the English Poets: Waller, Milton, Cowley, by Samuel Johnson (Gutenberg text)